• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ava Devine OR Vicky Vette

:( Why do we have to choose??:confused: But since everyone else is picking, im gonna have to pick Ava. There is just something about her that i really like:nanner:.

We could solve this the old fashioned way....with a fuck off. :D

The first one to stop fucking, either in time or in number of partners, loses. :2 cents:

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Wow, that bloke sure gives you a huge load in that lavatoryoccupied clip. I know it's just a sample, but I was disappointed that we didn't get to see what you did with that mouthful of cum. Are there any cum swallowing clips of you available, or do you usually spit instead?

I will definitely have a look at your site and consider joining, especially if we get to see you suck cock live.

I realise this may seem like an odd thing to say considering what I've already written, but the thing I love most about you is your eyes; they are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Vicky Vette

Official Checked Star Member
Wow, that bloke sure gives you a huge load in that lavatoryoccupied clip. I know it's just a sample, but I was disappointed that we didn't get to see what you did with that mouthful of cum. Are there any cum swallowing clips of you available, or do you usually spit instead?

I will definitely have a look at your site and consider joining, especially if we get to see you suck cock live.

I realise this may seem like an odd thing to say considering what I've already written, but the thing I love most about you is your eyes; they are the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Thanks Simian! Swallow more than spit I guess but it is a mixture depending on the mood.... the live shows are a blast (doing one tonight at 10 est....).... :bigjump: