• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

LezFemmez

Banned
Re: Ava Addams / FTV Luna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ava-addams said:
Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 4590959, member: 251997"]And I would love to work with Girlfriends films again...

Oh how I love to hear that...already contacted GFF, hopefully they'll make it happen. As I said before...your scene with Alexis Ford is mindblowingly hot...:bowdown:

Ava Addams

Official Checked Star Member

Oh how I love to hear that...already contacted GFF, hopefully they'll make it happen. As I said before...your scene with Alexis Ford is mindblowingly hot...:bowdown:

thank you :D I had a lot of fun doing that one...How could I not, Alexis is not only very sexy but absolutely gorgeous and she is really sweet!

Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 4590959, member: 251997"]Just waking up so I am sure I will forget people but there are so many companies I want to shoot for, some I was scheduled to shoot with and then the contrcat happened.

In no particular order : Brazzers, Jules Jordan, Zero Tolerance, Elegant Angel, Evil Angel, Wicked, Penthouse, Belladonna, Adam & Eve....and I know there are more but that's what who I can think of off the top of my head. And I always like to hear suggestions from yall :D And I would love to work with Girlfriends films again, as well as other companies I have already shot for. When I say I am ready to work and get my fuck on, I mean it!

zero tolerance makes some great films.

Whoa - I'd LOOOOOOVE to see you in some hot Jules Jordan action, taking one of those typically massive, thick cum facials.

You have such a beautiful face, and it somehow looks even a bit sexier when it's dripping with warm jizz... I'm serious!

loko74

Banned

Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 4590946, member: 251997"]:D

FYI, today I am shooting for Ass Parade. I'm sure I'll tweet later :D

Oh Yes! Finally shoot for Ass Parade. :rolleyes:

My wishlist for Ava

Brazzers: Asses in Public(Would like to see Ava teasing outside then getting banged Outside.

JM Productions: Khan Tusions Midnight Prowl (Ava out and about picking up guys to fuck - similar to Bangbus which I think is Avas best scene so far)

Voodoo House: Busty Loads (High Risk Public Sex)

Anything From Evil Angel( according to adultdvdtalk Jonni Darkko is interested in shooting Ava) or Elegant Angel

Most definately anything with Jules Jordan

Peter North's Natural Knockers, North Pole, or Deep Throat This!

My favorite scenes are outdoors/public sex and facials.

Scenes:
Firehouse - Ava and 2 or 3 guys are washing the firetruck and Ava is in a white tank top, no bra. She's washing the windows and her top is drenched and see thru, the guys are checking Ava out and Ava knows so she starts teasing them and before you know it Ava's a fireman sandwich.

Housewife - Ava is hot housewife, husband goes to work and leaves Ava to get repairs done to the house (plumber, capenter, electrician, etc) Show up do their work however the husband didn't leave checkbook and Ava can't get a hold of him so she has to pay the guys in a different way!

Jailbird - Ava's in Jail and is acting up, so the guards need to keep her quite using their nightsticks to stuff all her holes.

School Teacher - Ava is a teacher who's holding detention for 3 guys and 2 girls, The students take control and force Ava to fall to her desires and they all have at Ava, the girls have strap ons and when the guys get to the end the girls, one holding ava's hair back while the other jerks the guys off on Ava's face.

Obvioulsy I would like Ava in BBBG and facials

Also a question: Do you plan on doing anal on camera sooner or later?

from Ava's formspring:
Would U do anal on film?

Maybe with the right person. I am begining to enjoy it more and more in my personal life so lets go with possibly leaning towards eventually.

Ava, Thanks as always!

Ava Addams

My wishlist for Ava

Brazzers: Asses in Public(Would like to see Ava teasing outside then getting banged Outside.

JM Productions: Khan Tusions Midnight Prowl (Ava out and about picking up guys to fuck - similar to Bangbus which I think is Avas best scene so far)

Voodoo House: Busty Loads (High Risk Public Sex)

Anything From Evil Angel( according to adultdvdtalk Jonni Darkko is interested in shooting Ava) or Elegant Angel

Most definately anything with Jules Jordan

Peter North's Natural Knockers, North Pole, or Deep Throat This!

My favorite scenes are outdoors/public sex and facials.

Scenes:
Firehouse - Ava and 2 or 3 guys are washing the firetruck and Ava is in a white tank top, no bra. She's washing the windows and her top is drenched and see thru, the guys are checking Ava out and Ava knows so she starts teasing them and before you know it Ava's a fireman sandwich.

Housewife - Ava is hot housewife, husband goes to work and leaves Ava to get repairs done to the house (plumber, capenter, electrician, etc) Show up do their work however the husband didn't leave checkbook and Ava can't get a hold of him so she has to pay the guys in a different way!

Jailbird - Ava's in Jail and is acting up, so the guards need to keep her quite using their nightsticks to stuff all her holes.

School Teacher - Ava is a teacher who's holding detention for 3 guys and 2 girls, The students take control and force Ava to fall to her desires and they all have at Ava, the girls have strap ons and when the guys get to the end the girls, one holding ava's hair back while the other jerks the guys off on Ava's face.

Obvioulsy I would like Ava in BBBG and facials

Also a question: Do you plan on doing anal on camera sooner or later?

from Ava's formspring:
Would U do anal on film?

Maybe with the right person. I am begining to enjoy it more and more in my personal life so lets go with possibly leaning towards eventually.

Ava, Thanks as always!

I am not working with more than 2 guys at once but all of your other ideas and suggestions sounds not just fun but super hot! And I love, love, love public sex ;)

Anal-Don't expect to see anal in the near future...down the line sure but no time soon.

"Anything From Evil Angel( according to adultdvdtalk Jonni Darkko is interested in shooting Ava) or Elegant Angel" All for it-both companies I have been badly wanting to shoot for! Maybe we can make this happen when I am in LA July 7-21. I will be back up on LA Direct's site very soon, and can be booked through them :D

_Jules Jordan is also an other fave that I hope happens very soon as well.

A couple of the people you mentioned, I am not familliar with but will do my research. I am really looking forward to this next stage in my life...I think it's gona be so much fun!!!!

xoxo,
Ava

LezFemmez

Banned

That sounds hot!

The thought of you being in such a movie definitely sounds hot. I don't know if he's already doing the new Girlvana, but good thing is, there's also the Finger Licking Good series, and...ZT ordered him to do more G/G stuff this year...yay...:nanner:

Oh, don't know if you have seen, but the twitter voting for you to return to GFF is on...:cool:

Ava, I'm fine if you want to change the scenes to 2 guys, no problem. Love Your attitude and really can't wait to see you in all the new stuff!!

Do you have anything in Miami booked with either Bang or someone else from now til you go to L.A.?
Have a great Weekend!

Ava Addams

Ava, I'm fine if you want to change the scenes to 2 guys, no problem. Love Your attitude and really can't wait to see you in all the new stuff!!

Do you have anything in Miami booked with either Bang or someone else from now til you go to L.A.?
Have a great Weekend!

For now, be patient ;) all I can say is that I am scheduled to shoot 3 scenes for Bang Bros next week. And sorry foot lovers not one is a footjob, I know yall have been asking for that.

loko74

Banned

Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 4599036, member: 251997"]For now, be patient ;) all I can say is that I am scheduled to shoot 3 scenes for Bang Bros next week. And sorry foot lovers not one is a footjob, I know yall have been asking for that.

Wow! 3 scenes more :rolleyes: and shoot to Ass Parade the other day?