• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Ava Addams / FTV Luna

Great News from Ava! She will be moving to L.A. and start her real rise to superstardom as she has put on twitter that she will have completed her contract with bangbros
On Friday 11th June 2010, @AvaAddams said:

From Ava herself:
"Its official after June 25th I am free to work with other companies! Looking forward to working with lots of you!!! And yes, I will work with Bang Bros in the future, it was just time for me to head back to Cali and get my fuck on ;)"

With this great news I am hoping that Ava will be really busy soon and we will get the flood of Ava we've been waiting a year for. No disrespect to Bangbros Ava, but they didn't do good enough by you. You are awesome and deserve much better promotion and the ability to become a SuperStar!!
My Wishlist for Ava:
Work with Peter North, Manuel Ferrara, Voodoo, Rocco Siffredi,Ben English, and many more!
Companies or websites:
Evil Angel, Elegant Angel, Jules Jordan, Brazzers(Asses in Public), Naughty America, Tom Byron Pictures, Hustler, Exquisite, Gina Lynn, and many more.

Definately looking forward to the Ava we saw on the Bangbus, Hot, Fun, and Sexy!

Good luck on your move to L.A. and all your future plans!!!!!!

Ava Addams

Official Checked Star Member

Great News from Ava! She will be moving to L.A. and start her real rise to superstardom as she has put on twitter that she will have completed her contract with bangbros
On Friday 11th June 2010, @AvaAddams said:

From Ava herself:
"Its official after June 25th I am free to work with other companies! Looking forward to working with lots of you!!! And yes, I will work with Bang Bros in the future, it was just time for me to head back to Cali and get my fuck on ;)"

With this great news I am hoping that Ava will be really busy soon and we will get the flood of Ava we've been waiting a year for. No disrespect to Bangbros Ava, but they didn't do good enough by you. You are awesome and deserve much better promotion and the ability to become a SuperStar!!
My Wishlist for Ava:
Work with Peter North, Manuel Ferrara, Voodoo, Rocco Siffredi,Ben English, and many more!
Companies or websites:
Evil Angel, Elegant Angel, Jules Jordan, Brazzers(Asses in Public), Naughty America, Tom Byron Pictures, Hustler, Exquisite, Gina Lynn, and many more.

Definately looking forward to the Ava we saw on the Bangbus, Hot, Fun, and Sexy!

Good luck on your move to L.A. and all your future plans!!!!!!

I am not moving to LA until August but will go out there to work for about 2 weeks in July :D And I have already talked to some of those companies. Ben English is retired but I will be back with Derek at LA Direct Models and am looking forward to this new and exciting chapter in my life :D I liked everyone at Bang Bros [am thankful for the oppurtunity they gave me] and shooting was always a pleasure but Miami never felt like home to me. And I am a hardworker and can not wait to prove that to all of you that have been so patiently waiting for new material ;) Happy Week-end to all!

Thanks for the info. I feel like you are more free already. I know the contract ends June 25th, so I'm sure you can't give any info as Bangbros is like Area 51 when it comes to info and promotion.

However once your contract is done, please keep us better informed of your projects. We are always wanting to know what you are doing or who you are doing!

I will continue to follow you on twitter for more info. Here you can be more informative.
Awesome news about the Free Agency and keep the great communication with your fans on your future endeavors. We love you here Ava. Enjoy your new path in your career!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ava-addams said:
Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 4576166, member: 251997"]I am not moving to LA until August but will go out there to work for about 2 weeks in July :D And I have already talked to some of those companies. Ben English is retired but I will be back with Derek at LA Direct Models and am looking forward to this new and exciting chapter in my life :D I liked everyone at Bang Bros [am thankful for the oppurtunity they gave me] and shooting was always a pleasure but Miami never felt like home to me. And I am a hardworker and can not wait to prove that to all of you that have been so patiently waiting for new material ;) Happy Week-end to all!

Finally :glugglug: Ava you are coming to be a very superstar :lovecoupl I cannot wait to see your new videos and movies with others Company :bowdown:

Ava Addams

Thanks for the info. I feel like you are more free already. I know the contract ends June 25th, so I'm sure you can't give any info as Bangbros is like Area 51 when it comes to info and promotion.

However once your contract is done, please keep us better informed of your projects. We are always wanting to know what you are doing or who you are doing!

I will continue to follow you on twitter for more info. Here you can be more informative.
Awesome news about the Free Agency and keep the great communication with your fans on your future endeavors. We love you here Ava. Enjoy your new path in your career!

I will for sure keep yall very informed :D And yes, Twitter is the best way to keep up with all my shenanigans ;) And thanks, I appreciate all the kind words and encouragement!

Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 4576166, member: 251997"]I am not moving to LA until August but will go out there to work for about 2 weeks in July :D And I have already talked to some of those companies. Ben English is retired but I will be back with Derek at LA Direct Models and am looking forward to this new and exciting chapter in my life :D I liked everyone at Bang Bros [am thankful for the oppurtunity they gave me] and shooting was always a pleasure but Miami never felt like home to me. And I am a hardworker and can not wait to prove that to all of you that have been so patiently waiting for new material ;) Happy Week-end to all!

Great news Ava! I'm not the biggest bangbros fan, but I'm glad you had a good time woking with them.

Ava Addams

Great news Ava! I'm not the biggest bangbros fan, but I'm glad you had a good time woking with them.

I did but I have to admit I am so ready to fuck new people-and lots of them ;) and work with many companies that I have been wanting to shoot with for for quite sometime now! I'm going out to LA July 7-21st to work and am very much looking forward to it :D I will keep yall informed of upcoming shoots-best thing to do is follow me on twitter [twitter.com/AvaAddams] ! Have a great day yall!

xoxo,
Ava

Ava Addams[/URL][/B], post: 4588000, member: 251997"]I see your point as far as visuals but that's the way Bang Bus rolls...it fits the scenarios and makes sense if you think about it.

Oh completely babe each to their own and all that. Just not my gig that's all. But variety is the spice of life. Peace and love xoxo

Ava Addams

could you tell us some of the companies you want to work with?

Just waking up so I am sure I will forget people but there are so many companies I want to shoot for, some I was scheduled to shoot with and then the contrcat happened.

In no particular order : Brazzers, Jules Jordan, Zero Tolerance, Elegant Angel, Evil Angel, Wicked, Penthouse, Belladonna, Adam & Eve....and I know there are more but that's what who I can think of off the top of my head. And I always like to hear suggestions from yall :D And I would love to work with Girlfriends films again, as well as other companies I have already shot for. When I say I am ready to work and get my fuck on, I mean it!