• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attention delivery guys

When I did room service for a hotel I use to work at, I got a call from a customer saying she wanted a "order of dick"...

so then I went and gave it to her! :D

Then I woke up. :(

broderic_randal

Closed Account
What makes you so certain? Just because it's never happened to you.

i am pretty sure that the precentage of deliver guys that are good looking is very low

Happens all the time dude. I have had two relationships with women I met out on routes(I didn't screw them at the business while on duty) & had a co worker who use to wonder the possibilities if he wasn't married.

Actually being a delivery driver(especially Beer which I did once) you meet a lot of women who work at these restaurants,clubs,convenience & grocery stores. I also did Foodservice deliverng to malls ,hospitals & restaurants mostly & it's the same. A great oppurtunity to meet women.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

i hope you dont actually think i believe you

A friend of mine once worked for a pizza delivery company, he said he had sex with two customers in the whole 7 months he worked there. I believe him because he doesn't seem like the lying type.

Oh, and get this, one of the women who fucked him also paid for the damn pizza! What a noooob!

He actually took the money haha thats fucking awesome..:rofl:

A friend of mine once worked for a pizza delivery company, he said he had sex with two customers in the whole 7 months he worked there. I believe him because he doesn't seem like the lying type.

Oh, and get this, one of the women who fucked him also paid for the damn pizza! What a noooob!

I used to have a friend at work who had a move called "pulling a Joey" (his name, as if you hadn't figured already, was Joey). The move consisted of him meeting a woman at a show, patron or employee, going home with her, fucking her, getting breakfast from her, and then taking public transportation home with money that she gave him. Did that at least 6 times in the 2 years that we worked at the same amphitheaters.

girk1

Closed Account
i am pretty sure that the precentage of deliver guys that are good looking is very low

I hope you dont actually think i believe you

And no one said that every woman working at a convenience store was a super model.

Everyone is not a loser like Broderic randal. Is it so fantastical that men meet many women delivering to stores all day? Having two relationships in three years of all the women met on hundreds route is nothing unusual.

I assume that meeting women is somethng so fantastical/foreign to you that you cannot possibly believe someone else actually talks to girls. Well we do.

Spleen

Banned?

i hope you dont actually think i believe you

Wow, you poor guy, have you ever even SEEN a real-life vagina?

And no one said that every woman working at a convenience store was a super model.

Everyone is not a loser like Broderic randal. Is it so fantastical that men meet many women delivering to stores all day? Having two relationships in three years of all the women met on hundreds route is nothing unusual.

I assume that meeting women is somethng so fantastical/foreign to you that you cannot possibly believe someone else actually talks to girls. Well we do.

I'm with you man. Some guys just have the idea that all women are Gods on unreachably high thrones.

You know where I got quite a lot of pussy? Working behind the till at a fast food restaurant :1orglaugh
Delivery guys have just as much chance, probably even more.

girk1

Closed Account
I'm with you man. Some guys just have the idea that all women are Gods on unreachably high thrones.

You know where I got quite a lot of pussy? Working behind the till at a fast food restaurant :1orglaugh
Delivery guys have just as much chance, probably even more.
:cool:

Yeah I never said that Halle Berry/Uma Thurman types were mobbing my Beer delivery truck like I was Brad Pitt pulling up in a Limo. You just meet Sooo many women on a delivery route & ,like you say, working in retail that it becomes an easy /natural way to meet women. Actually easier than approaching random women in the street,nightclub,grocery store,etc....

I still have my CDL's(Commercial Drivers License) & since my girlfriend & I broke up a while back I have seriously considered going back out on a route just because you DO meet a lot of people. But it is not easy work physically(so much lifting) nor mentally dealing with so many different customers & their attitudes sometimes.

And yes the delivery Drivers who are paid a pretty decent wage(ask UPS/Fed EX/Beer & Food Service drivers how well they are paid) may actually have a better chance at the women than the guys working at some of the accounts.

Spleen

Banned?
Yeah I never said that Halle Berry/Uma Thurman types were mobbing my Beer delivery truck like I was Brad Pitt pulling up in a Limo. You just meet Sooo many women on a delivery route & ,like you say, working in retail that it becomes an easy /natural way to meet women. Actually easier than approaching random women in the street,nightclub,grocery store,etc....

In ANY job it's easy to meet a woman. It just helps in retail/delivery/ETC when you are forced to talk to them. The ice is broken for you, that's the first big step over.

broderic_randal

Closed Account

and everyone is not a jerk like you

Wow, you poor guy, have you ever even SEEN a real-life vagina?

what the hell is a vagina?

I had a friend that worked at a hotel that was called upstairs to bring toothpaste to find a naked man answering the door. 10 minutes later the guy called down saying he "wanted him". Same guy called back an hour later asking why he wasnt coming upstairs.

Not really a fantasy unless you're gay, which he wasn't.