• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Attacks in Paris

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
So, what should be done ? Kill all muslims, just to be sure all terrorists are killed ?

Remember that Bible story about Sodom and Gomorrha ? God told Abraham he wouldn't destroy the city if Abraham could find ONE innocent person inside. So, if you're a christian you must admit that God doesn't want ONE innocent to be killed, even if killing ONE innocent is the price to pay to be sure that every terrorists are dead.

We are living in Sodom or Gomorrha right now. Everything that is or has been historically thought of as good and just is being attacked by progressive, liberal policy or thought. Simply stating the truth of a situation is enough to send college students running for the nearest safe space. Sticking your head in the sand doesn't make a problem go away.

And no. I don't believe genocide is the answer to any of the world's problems. What an awful implication. I don't know how you inferred that from my awesome post. If there was such a thing as Islamophobia, I'd probably be a big proponent of it but you don't really hear too many stories of any other faith ordering people to convert or die (I'm not sure about them B'Hai pricks, though). I don't believe a devout muslim can fully integrate into any western society.

CNN reporting 145-160 dead. Religion of Peace.

40 dead, still not the final death toll...

My thoughts go to the victims and their families, to the hostages, to the brave cops that are trying to protect people and catch those scumbags, to the rescuers and the medics that are trying to save the victims and to peacefull muslims who will have face even more hate from islamophobes because of some radicals that are living insults to Islam.

A phobia is an irrational fear. I can tell you, with calm lucidity, why there is reason to be concerned about Islam.

Good to see this isn't being politicized.........

The "JV Team" is "contained" . That make you feel better? And that is rich coming from the supporter of a president that sees EVERYTHING politically.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Fear. Hate. Violence. Destruction. Blame. Justification.

Repeat

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
A phobia is an irrational fear. I can tell you, with calm lucidity, why there is reason to be concerned about Islam.

Islamophobia: a word created by fascists, and used by cowards, to manipulate morons.

To those who would ask why muslim moderates do not speak out against radical islma an terrorism :

The French Council of the Muslim Faith held condemned the "heinous and despicable attacks" that left at least 100 dead in Paris.
The French Council of the Muslim Faith (CFCM), the representative body of Islam in France condemned "with the utmost vigor" "odious and despicable attacks" that left at least 100 dead in Paris on Friday night.
"Given the gravity of the situation, the CFCM calls the entire nation to unity and solidarity," wrote in a statement the proceedings, which are called "Muslims in France to pray so that France can face this terrible ordeal in peace and in dignity. "
http://www.ouest-france.fr/attaque-paris-le-conseil-du-culte-musulman-condamne-les-attaques-3838232

published around 2.00 am, Paris time

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
To those who would ask why muslim moderates do not speak out against radical islma an terrorism :

The French Council of the Muslim Faith held condemned the "heinous and despicable attacks" that left at least 100 dead in Paris.
The French Council of the Muslim Faith (CFCM), the representative body of Islam in France condemned "with the utmost vigor" "odious and despicable attacks" that left at least 100 dead in Paris on Friday night.
"Given the gravity of the situation, the CFCM calls the entire nation to unity and solidarity," wrote in a statement the proceedings, which are called "Muslims in France to pray so that France can face this terrible ordeal in peace and in dignity. "
http://www.ouest-france.fr/attaque-paris-le-conseil-du-culte-musulman-condamne-les-attaques-3838232

published around 2.00 am, Paris time

The French Council of my ass has nothing on their official website: http://www.lecfcm.fr/ ...they must be so terribly hurt by those attacks. My ass!
They are false like all the muslims.
Beside, nobody cares about organizations: we are asking for THE PEOPLE to rally the streets against the radicals. Show us FIVE MILLION French muslim, 44MILLION European muslim marching against the violent radicals on the streets. It won't happen and the reason why is written in that book of theirs.

SabrinaDeep

What's that stupid sound Muzzie women make when they are celebrating? Something that sounds like a bunch of turkeys gobbling..back on 9.11. 2001 Palestinian women took to the streets celebrating with that shit Moderate Muslim women you know? Yassir Arafat being a politician as well as a terrorist and knowing what it would mean for his organization, had these bitches off the street and back in their homes within 10 minutes.

There is no such thing as a fucking moderate Muslim. The next time I see one of these bitches walking around with their burka, I am going to ask them straight up to denounce Jihad. If they don't, I'm gonna say " then get the fuck out of this country"

georges

Staff member
I am ok thanks for asking. The french counsil of muslim faith will do nothing to prevent attacks nor radical islamism. I am with Sabrina on this one

Look how they do it, when they condemn the attacks: they hide it in small fonts on the page (or they release a tweet, of course).
http://www.cair.com/
Since, your hate blinds you, you failed to notice among the headlines on the frontpage, a link to a video of a muslim panel about "Countering Violent Extremism".

The Arabs are once again defeating and humiliated the French people.
yxRB.jpg
Non, they didn't.
Yes, we're hurt. But we're not defeated, we're not humiliated. They will NEVER defeat us. We will NEVER give up our values. Liberté, Egalité, Fratérnité . Forever
doucefrance.gif

SabrinaDeep

Published during the attacks

Terrorist attacks in Paris

Explosions, shootings and hostage taking have just arrived or are still in progress in Paris and its region.
Dozens of deaths are being recorded and a hundred injured.
The UOIF is appalled and shocked by these infamous attacks that sow chaos and fear.
The UOIF condemns in the strongest terms these terrorist acts which hit France during times of gatherings.
The UOIF expresses its great emotion and full communion with the nation.
The President of the Republic issued a forceful reminder of the importance of the unity of the nation address these unprecedented terrorist attacks. The President also reminded the mobilization of police forces to apprehend terrorists and all their accomplices.
The UOIF is the grief of the relatives of victims and that of all the French people.
The provisional toll is absolutely tragic. The UOIF hopes the hostage experience a denouement no victim.

Union of Islamic Organizations of France

Later, after the attacks

Horror at the Bataclan

The taking of hostages of the room Bataclan in Paris just ended following the police assault.
A provisional toll reported dozens of deaths. This assessment comes burdening the already high number of victims of other terrorist attacks (more than hundred dead).
The UOIF is overwhelmed by the unprecedented scale of the attacks.
The UOIF expresses its deep sorrow and shows its solidarity with the families of victims.
In this test, only the unity will defeat this barbaric terrorism.

Union of Islamic Organizations of France

http://www.uoif-online.com/ It's on their homepage

Johan's hatred for Christianity blinds him to the point that he is becoming a blathering fool making excuses for Islam.

How many more need to die Johan?