• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Atheist (parody)

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
it is interesting but it was not a parody at all lol but the discussion lives on which is great. it's a beautiful friday night and I have zero idea what to do with myself. i wanna go out but dont feel like the ordeal of it. a late supper sounds nice with some wine but where? Bern's? Charley's? The Palm maybe? I had about 30 blue crabs in my traps today so tomorrow Im having a crab boil with some friends so tonight should be an out night.

I know I'm going to hear some interesting feedback but Ill ask anyway, any suggestions?

Mariahxxx

I was out today for a while checking crab traps and took it to hooters for lunch. the tide is going out and my channel is tricky at low tide in the dark.

it is interesting but it was not a parody at all lol but the discussion lives on which is great. it's a beautiful friday night and I have zero idea what to do with myself. i wanna go out but dont feel like the ordeal of it. a late supper sounds nice with some wine but where? Bern's? Charley's? The Palm maybe? I had about 30 blue crabs in my traps today so tomorrow Im having a crab boil with some friends so tonight should be an out night.

I know I'm going to hear some interesting feedback but Ill ask anyway, any suggestions?

Harry's Beach Bar at the Sirata St. Pete Beach

Mariahxxx

ok late supper it is with my gf to a decent seafood place right near my house that I actually read about in Sky magazine on a flight. its on the water and has a really nice muttin snapper dish. that with some oysters and a bottle of chardonnay sounds pretty nice and relaxing!

enjoy your evening guys!
xoxo

Mariahxxx

I like that place. they are hammering the radio with ads for that hotel lately. I go to Undertow a lot in the summer too. I also really like Black Palm in Pass-a-grille but Im not in the mood to drive 45 minutes and then have to drive it back home after wine so Im going about 1 1/2 miles south lol

I like that place. they are hammering the radio with ads for that hotel lately. I go to Undertow a lot in the summer too. I also really like Black Palm in Pass-a-grille but Im not in the mood to drive 45 minutes and then have to drive it back home after wine so Im going about 1 1/2 miles south lol

Love Harry's. Place puts me in a great mood especially around sunset.

I usually just stay at the resort for a couple of days so I don't have to drive back to Safety Harbor.

Philbert

Banned
Sometimes I go out to a close-by McDonalds on my Honda...then I drive home 'cause it's close.
I have a Honda...it's real loud.

(That was a parody-similar performance for everyone to enjoy!)

I can't swear to it, but I don't think Phil was picking on you. He doesn't like to get into it with the women here from what I can tell.

He seems to hold the OCSM's in high esteem.

Mariahxxx

I cant remember who is was that made the wisecrack about me having a boat. I dont care if it was s tab, just wanted to be clear about it because I didnt get it lol

I love my boat & I am very proud of it and proud to say I have one. Not too many girls much less girls my age have their own boat. and its a nice boat, not crazy but its nice. :)

photo(191).jpg

photo(256).jpg

photo(172).jpg

I cant remember who is was that made the wisecrack about me having a boat. I dont care if it was s tab, just wanted to be clear about it because I didnt get it lol

I love my boat & I am very proud of it and proud to say I have one. Not too many girls much less girls my age have their own boat. and its a nice boat, not crazy but its nice. :)

View attachment 293273

View attachment 293274

View attachment 293272

Just keep those property taxes up and you should be fine.

View attachment 293272

Have you ever made wine?

Self made is often better than store bought and when the drinks are good location does not matter. (wtf)

It seems that Mariah live in paradise.

Spectacular scenary, reasonable sized boat and a beautifull woman. *blushes*

Philbert

Banned
Yes. :sunny:

I mean that that kind of landscapes can only see in travel cards.

I don't know why BC found that funny, but if I was living there with Mariah it might seem like Paradise.
Although...come to think of it...lighting the Ner Shabbat might not go over so well.
Never mind...:D