• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Atheist (parody)

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
Well your opinion of me means absolutely zero. I know the person I am and I don't need a loser like you to make that decision. You confirm what a dickhead you are with every post. You refuse to look at facts and realities and instead choose to bury your big melon-shaped head into the sand and pretend you are some sort of relevant person. You aren't dude. You're just another keyboard-armed douche with a grudge towards people with a life.

So please, continue to dislike me and see me as a non-quality person. that in itself proves I am who I know I am.

Well your opinion of me means absolutely zero. I know the person I am and I don't need a loser like you to make that decision. You confirm what a dickhead you are with every post. You refuse to look at facts and realities and instead choose to bury your big melon-shaped head into the sand and pretend you are some sort of relevant person. You aren't dude. You're just another keyboard-armed douche with a grudge towards people with a life.

So please, continue to dislike me and see me as a non-quality person. that in itself proves I am who I know I am.

I love you Mariah, and I don't need a fuckin commandment or a fuckin religion to know this!

erica-campbell-64747.jpg

^

She is a Christian woman.

(Erica Campbell)

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Each morning and night, Sigfried Gold drops to his knees on the beige carpeting of his bedroom, lowers his forehead to the floor and prays to God.

In a sense.

An atheist, Gold took up prayer out of desperation. Overweight by 110 pounds and depressed, the 45-year-old software designer saw himself drifting from his wife and young son. He joined a 12-step program for food addiction that required — as many 12-step programs do — a recognition of God and prayer.

Four years later, Gold is trim, far happier in his relationships and free of a lifelong ennui. He credits a rigorous prayer routine — morning, night and before each meal — to a very vivid goddess he created with a name, a detailed appearance and a key feature for an atheist: She doesn’t exist.

While Gold doesn’t believe there is some supernatural being out there attending to his prayers, he calls his creation “God” and describes himself as having had a “conversion” that can be characterized only as a “miracle.” His life has been mysteriously transformed, he says, by the power of asking.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...c8cf50-d915-11e2-a9f2-42ee3912ae0e_story.html

A nice story I came across while reading the paper today. I hope that this may cut down some of the rhetoric that I see people spewing virulently.

Philbert

Banned
"Our epoch will certainly see the end of the disease of Christianity."

"The man who lives in communion with nature necessarily finds himself in opposition to the Churches. And that's why they're heading for ruin - for science is bound to win."

"The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity's illegitimate child. Both are inventios of the Jew."

"No Jews, no problems."

(vodkazvictim )

Like minds ...

Some choose to live in peace. Others choose to live in pieces.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
here's a fucking funny one...did you know that there are fucking UNICORNS in the bible?????? Not once but 5 times!!!!!!

here are a couple:

Isaiah 34:7 "And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness."

Palms 29:6 "He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young Unicorn."

yeah, it's not a fairy tale at all lol I'm sure there are pixies and elves and dragons

oh wait!!! Revelation 12:3 "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."

these are almost as fucking INSANE as Noah building an ark and 2 of every creature getting on board lol and then sailing around peacefully If anyone told you a story that fucking crazy today you would avoid them and tell your kids to stay away from them. but since it's in the big book of fairy tales, it MUST be true.

Mariah, the Bible was written a long time ago and at that time the world was an unexplored place.

It is not impossible that there has been unicorns and other strange animals.

tumblr_mcqhhjJP1g1qes40ao1_500.gif

and bigfoot and a snowman and the tooth ferry and easter bunny too I suppose?

They also thought the earth was flat. lol
Is a Tooth Ferry one of the boats you use to transfer fairies to and from your home?