• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Assassin's Creed 4

My favorite bits so far are the Naval battles,wondering around in the frontiers & taking over British forts etc.But the most frustrating bit is the combat (especially when fighting against groups of enemies,which seems to be all over the place - I felt the combat scenes in Sleeping Dogs were better organised) if they could somehow make it as good as that,then I think it would make it a massive improvement to the latter games of the series.I also felt it was glitchy in places as well,but maybe it's because i'm using a PS3.

After the last game I'm really not interested in another one unless they make some signifigant changes/upgrades to the formula. I found AC3 to be very disappointing.

AC4 is looking good, hopefully it will be as good as AC2. I like the pirate theme and the naval battles from AC3 so hopefully it will be a good game.

AC4 is looking good, hopefully it will be as good as AC2. I like the pirate theme and the naval battles from AC3 so hopefully it will be a good game.

As pre-orders for me go, this still hasn't made the cut. Probably pick this up next year when the price drops to around half.

This years crop of games is pretty weak so far, I have two pre-ordered, one of which arrives tomorrow and the other isn't until October. Over the last few years the number of games I pick up has dropped, 2011 I had six ordered, 2012 I had four and now only two on the horizon. Am I getting older or is the quality and range of games shrinking?

As pre-orders for me go, this still hasn't made the cut. Probably pick this up next year when the price drops to around half.

This years crop of games is pretty weak so far, I have two pre-ordered, one of which arrives tomorrow and the other isn't until October. Over the last few years the number of games I pick up has dropped, 2011 I had six ordered, 2012 I had four and now only two on the horizon. Am I getting older or is the quality and range of games shrinking?

oh don't get me wrong, I won't be pre-ordering, mainly because I want this on the PS4 and i'll be fully into GTA V.

I wouldn't say the quality have games have shrunk but I'd definitely say they haven't improved a great deal. I mostly like the games that tell a good story and are fun to play.
I mean the 'Last of Us' was pretty decent. Everyone is saying Saints Row IV is great but I'm not buying that.

There are great games coming out soon though, AC4, GTAV, watch dogs, Battlefield 4 etc, COD (if you're into that).