• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Asking for Small Condoms at the Supermarket. The Consequence

Greetings my fellow ladies! :D I was wondering if someone could help my friend with a woman's point of view because he did something silly-crazy today, and now is too afraid to go back to the local supermarket! :crying: Well, he had asked this very hot (busty and deep crack ass) brunette for advice on which condoms were the smallest, and to his surprise she took him to the isle and spent and good 5 minutes talking about brand sizes! :surprise: LOL her face was all flushed and so was my friend as she read the packages HAHA :drool2: Anyhow, long story short he ended up getting the Trojan 'little wang', which she assured him were the smallest (unfortunately for him it still slips off) :(

Anyhow, as he hurriedly left the store, he secretly caught her face beaming a wide grin as she went back the cash register where she worked. There were a lot of her co-workers there. My question is, how possible do you think it is that she gossiped to her co-workers about the whole ordeal she had with my friend?? I hope she didn't tell anyone. My poor friend is too afraid to shop there if he thinks all the girls know about this fateful day. Damn why did he have to pick the local store!! :hairpull:

Thanks fellow ladies, if you can help with an opinion this, it would mean a lot. :):)
Zdenka x

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Re: Asking for Small Condoms at the Supermarket. The Consquence

1E8J.gif

Yes. She told all her co-workers, friends, and family about you and your extremely small penis.

If anybody knows about other people talking about their tiny penis, it's dirk. You should listen to him.

Oh my god! SHE DID WHAT!? THAT IS LIKE, SO FUCKING CRAZY!!!?!>!!<!ML"mqoscb z[pvj0Áúg08wg9d[ 0]ojin[dvqVBPIE F[FVN[cbwvedHURRRRRRRRRHURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

FUCK YOU

This wouldn't have been a problem if Condom makers labelled their products with a size chart instead of having secret color codes to denote sizes. The my friend wouldn't have to ask for assistance :crying:

I mean something like this would do

This guy is as annoyingly obsessed with dick size as revamp is with race. Either way, their fucking schticks have gotten old. :2 cents:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Why does every single goddamn thread you create focus on the mishaps of your friends or your obsession with penis size? I already knew what this thread was going to be about before I even clicked on it. You're so annoyingly predictable.

Seriously, go have some new shit happen to you and then post about it. Why don't you go get kidnapped or taken hostage? Better yet, try jumping off really buildings without a parachute. But for fuck's sake, quit posting the same repetitive, lame ass stories. You don't have any friends and everybody knows that the guy in the story is always you. Guys just don't talk about condom problems with other guys. There will never be a plausible scenario where that would be the topic of conversation. Ever. You're the needle dick little douche bag. Own up and shut the fuck up.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I remember some years ago, I had a date and went to a drug stor to get some condoms.

When I saw they were hanging right next to some callused skin plasters, I asked the babe who worked there, she happened to pack the aisle where they were... Why is it these items are right next to each others, and she laughed and said, she did not notice 'til now

Well, we both did not find out, but at least I got laid that night :D

Yes. She told all her co-workers, friends, and family about you and his extremely small penis.
Thanks Lurking! I really do care about my buddy unlike a lot of people. Deep down, I'm a really nice human being and I think it's nice to know that Freeones is the best sex forum when it comes to help related to sexual matters. Thanks, I shall tell my friend about this but I don't think he'll be happy! HAHAHAHAHA :D :D

I remember some years ago, I had a date and went to a drug stor to get some condoms.

When I saw they were hanging right next to some callused skin plasters, I asked the babe who worked there, she happened to pack the aisle where they were... Why is it these items are right next to each others, and she laughed and said, she did not notice 'til now

Well, we both did not find out, but at least I got laid that night :D

Smooth move, Supadupafly! hahaha :1orglaugh My friend didn't get laid (obviously) but he made similar moves. Instead of asking the girl to take him directly the the condom section, he initially had asked for the whereabouts of the bandages knowing they were right next to the condoms :D So, when they got there, he the proceeded to small talk about condoms! Small dick bastard! :1orglaugh

Thanks Lurking! I really do care about my buddy unlike a lot of people. Deep down, I'm a really nice human being and I think it's nice to know that Freeones is the best sex forum when it comes to help related to sexual matters. Thanks, I shall tell my friend about this but I don't think he'll be happy! HAHAHAHAHA :D :D

what are you?