• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Asking for Small Condoms at the Supermarket. The Consequence

The Internet, a wonderful invention.

I even hear people can buy stuff from it now, like stuff you would want to get relatively anonymously.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

I have a hilariously huge dong if you want me to take care of your friends sex life for him. He could live vicariously through me. I'll even post updates on here for you to read.

Size matters not, Thickness do.
Yes, but thickness IS size. A longer dick is almost always thicker than a short cock. For instance an 9 inch cock will most definitely be thicker than a 3 inch pecker :D

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Oh my god! SHE DID WHAT!? THAT IS LIKE, SO FUCKING CRAZY!!!?!>!!<!ML"mqoscb z[pvj0Áúg08wg9d[ 0]ojin[dvqVBPIE F[FVN[cbwvedHURRRRRRRRRHURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

FUCK YOU
I think I may b in love wuth me.
Sorry, you.

Shifty

O.G.
HUGE COCK,

Greetings my fellow ladies HUGE COCK! I was wondering if someone could HUGE COCK help my friend HUGE COCK with a woman's point of view HUGE COCK because he did something silly-crazy today HUGE COCK, and now is too afraid to go back to the local supermarket! HUGE COCK Well, he had asked this very hot (busty and HUGE COCK deep crack ass) brunette for advice HUGE COCK on which condoms were the smallest HUGE COCK, and to his surprise HUGE COCK she took him to the isle (sp) and spent and good 5 minutes HUGE COCK talking about brand sizes! LOL HUGE COCK her face was all flushed and so was my friend HUGE COCK as she read the packages HA HUGE COCK HA HUGE COCK Anyhow, HUGE COCK long HUGE COCK story short HUGE COCK he ended up getting the Trojan 'little wang' HUGE COCK, which she assured him were the smallest (unfortunately for him it still slips off) HUGE COCK

HUGE COCK

HUGE COCK

Anyhow, as he hurriedly left the store HUGE COCK, he secretly caught her face beaming a wide grin HUGE COCK as she went back the cash register where she worked. HUGE COCK There were a lot of her co-workers there. My question is, HUGE COCK how possible do you think it is HUGE COCK that she gossiped to her co-workers HUGE COCK about the whole ordeal she had with my friend?? HUGE COCK I hope she didn't tell anyone. HUGE COCK My poor friend HUGE COCK is too afraid to shop there if he thinks all the girls know about this HUGE COCK fateful day. Damn why did he have to pick the local store!HUGE COCK!

Thanks fellow ladies, HUGE COCK if you can help with an opinion this, it would mean a lot.
Zdenka HUGE COCK x HUGE COCK

HUGE COCK,

Greetings my fellow ladies HUGE COCK! I was wondering if someone could HUGE COCK help my friend HUGE COCK with a woman's point of view HUGE COCK because he did something silly-crazy today HUGE COCK, and now is too afraid to go back to the local supermarket! HUGE COCK Well, he had asked this very hot (busty and HUGE COCK deep crack ass) brunette for advice HUGE COCK on which condoms were the smallest HUGE COCK, and to his surprise HUGE COCK she took him to the isle (sp) and spent and good 5 minutes HUGE COCK talking about brand sizes! LOL HUGE COCK her face was all flushed and so was my friend HUGE COCK as she read the packages HA HUGE COCK HA HUGE COCK Anyhow, HUGE COCK long HUGE COCK story short HUGE COCK he ended up getting the Trojan 'little wang' HUGE COCK, which she assured him were the smallest (unfortunately for him it still slips off) HUGE COCK

HUGE COCK

HUGE COCK

Anyhow, as he hurriedly left the store HUGE COCK, he secretly caught her face beaming a wide grin HUGE COCK as she went back the cash register where she worked. HUGE COCK There were a lot of her co-workers there. My question is, HUGE COCK how possible do you think it is HUGE COCK that she gossiped to her co-workers HUGE COCK about the whole ordeal she had with my friend?? HUGE COCK I hope she didn't tell anyone. HUGE COCK My poor friend HUGE COCK is too afraid to shop there if he thinks all the girls know about this HUGE COCK fateful day. Damn why did he have to pick the local store!HUGE COCK!

Thanks fellow ladies, HUGE COCK if you can help with an opinion this, it would mean a lot.

LMAO!! :1orglaugh

Seriously now c'mon lets be serious guys! :D My friend needs help :D

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
So let me get this straight.. You're insecure about your small dick. Amiright?

My advice? Learn how to use your tongue because you'll obviously never be able to please a woman with anything else.

And stop trying to make your small dick your friends problem. That's not cool dude. :cool:

Well, one thing to remember is that only one girl actually saw you.... er, I mean, saw "your friend", and since it's a supermarket they probably work part time and she's not going to be there all the time, so "your friend" can go do your shopping there and most likely will not run into her if she has school or she happens to have the day off or maybe worked a shorter shift. They usually don't work a full 8 day in there so feel comfortable going back to the store and don't worry about it. Plus turnover at supermarkets is pretty high so she will probably not be there for too long anyway. In a year or so nobody will remember you as the guy that went to buy condoms for tiny penises.

DR. B

Closed Account
I'm fat and I have a tiny penis, but it doesn't bother me enough to go get small size condoms. I could care less if they made fun of me after I bought them. In the end I'm going to get laid and smoke a joint afterwards.

who cares if you have a small dick, if size really matters just remember that NOBODY has a dick bigger than a mans fist ;)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
HUGE COCK,

HUGE COCK

HUGE COCK

Genius!

I'm fat and I have a tiny penis, but it doesn't bother me enough to go get small size condoms. I could care less if they made fun of me after I bought them. In the end I'm going to get laid and smoke a joint afterwards.

lol so your joint isn't actually a joint, is it? :D

HUGE COCK,

HUGE COCK

HUGE COCK

Methinks there might be a subliminal message in there somewhere. Not quite sure, though. :suspicious:

Well, one thing to remember is that only one girl actually saw you.... er, I mean, saw "your friend", and since it's a supermarket they probably work part time and she's not going to be there all the time, so "your friend" can go do your shopping there and most likely will not run into her if she has school or she happens to have the day off or maybe worked a shorter shift. They usually don't work a full 8 day in there so feel comfortable going back to the store and don't worry about it. Plus turnover at supermarkets is pretty high so she will probably not be there for too long anyway. In a year or so nobody will remember you as the guy that went to buy condoms for tiny penises.
Sounds like you're speaking from experience ;) Well the store where my dear friend goes to have girls who've worked there for years. They're all still hot, young and tight with super-deep ass gaps :D :D