• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
If you were offered a position in Britain's coalition government what role would suit you best, Miss H?

I feel that you are feeding me lines? No?

Miss Doggy

MissHybrid

Upon looking in mirror earlier today......I failed to see a reflection! Does that mean that I REALLY am part Dracula?

Can you imagine how funny it would be to be a girl vampire and be getting DP'd? In the mirror it would look like two blokes doing a little hands free cock rubbing.

Miss Got it all Night Long

MissHybrid

Have you ever been fucked by a shemale?

Yes, but I thought she just had a stupidly large clit. I was quite naive.

She was absolutley gorgeous by the way.

Miss VVHHH

I do video myself and keep the films just for my personal pleasure. They are a little too ...how can I say, for release but I do enjoy watching them on a large projector screen and they do tend to get a party off to a good tart

Well, there's no harm in enjoying one's work!

I enjoy it. :angels:

Jon S.

Banned
Good evening Miss H AKA Miss ET,

Werewolf living in London here. I find myself growing tired of a constant diet of eating beef chow mein & drinking piña coladas! Is there anything wrong with me?

By the way.......I've found one can never go wrong with Benny Hill!

Then again, I might be more than a little biased! As you might already know.....he's not really dead.....he's one of "us" now!

Jon S.

Banned
Hey, who left all of these empty Chablis bottles lying all around my bedroom??? I woke up this morning with a wee bit of a hangover, & I was tripping all over them! Last night is still a bit of a blur!