• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jon S.

Banned
Given your love of the grape, and in light of the Pittsburgh Steelers victory over Baltimore, I just had to ask the Exalted Miss Euro Tart......What is the best wine to serve with Roasted Raven?

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Given your love of the grape, and in light of the Pittsburgh Steelers victory over Baltimore, I just had to ask the Exalted Miss Euro Tart......What is the best wine to serve with Roasted Raven?

Be more specific,

Spit, Fork, oven?

Jon S.

Banned
You outed yourself? Is this true?? You're a lesbian?

No......but I am! I like women.....check! I like pussy......check! I don't like dick.....check! I like tits.......check! I'm not into guys....check! Oops.....I AM a guy........scratch that! Please ignore this post! So sorry for the inconvenience!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
No......but I am! I like women.....check! I like pussy......check! I don't like dick.....check! I like tits.......check! I'm not into guys....check! Oops.....I AM a guy........scratch that! Please ignore this post! So sorry for the inconvenience!

Very good!

AndyCorset001.jpg

Miss VVHHHET

Originally Posted by who???
My question comes from your other thread and the comment you made about watching your Thank you videos. (Even though I have learned where to ask questions, I still don't mind visiting your dungeon.)
Do you wank over your videos, even the ones where you are the only one in them?

I know it is narcissistic but I have to admit that I do.

Miss Oh Dear

Now that is fascinating :clap: