• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
The hot tart loves shrimping?:D (Deciphering fun with Miss ET:hybrid:)

Looks like a nice place for a:drool1: (among other things).

Smeggy,

Dearest, you are far too clever for your own good.

Miss VVHHH

Awaiting a :drool1::hybrid:

I'll be glady to spank Ms.H

Jon S.

Banned
one might say youd be a happy camper. <rimshot>
Hey.....I used that term to describe you in another thread! Ha ha ha! Of course I referring to your reaction to the outcome of the Flyers game today! Gotta admit the better team won....game shouldn't really have been as close as it was. If Leighton hadn't done as poorly as he did...it wouldn't have been......on to game 7!

Now a question: I have detected a major reduction in the presence of crazies online today! Did "they" actually take the day off for Easter? Is there a crazies union that pushed for the day off? Are they too busy being crazy with their family, that they simply didn't have the time to share their own special brand of crazy with the rest of us? Ha ha ha!

Now a question: I have detected a major reduction in the presence of crazies online today! Did "they" actually take the day off for Easter? Is there a crazies union that pushed for the day off? Are they too busy being crazy with their family, that they simply didn't have the time to share their own special brand of crazy with the rest of us? Ha ha ha!

I have no idea what you mean. I have been online, off and on all day. :tinhat:

Jon S.

Banned
I have no idea what you mean. I have been online, off and on all day. :tinhat:
So you are saying that I was simply fortunate enough to have been successful in avoiding the crazies...but you in fact saw plenty of them?

Or are you saying that you are in fact one of the crazies, and you did not in fact get to take the day off? Ha ha ha!

So you are saying that I was simply fortunate enough to have been successful in avoiding the crazies...but you in fact saw plenty of them?

Or are you saying that you are in fact one of the crazies, and you did not in fact get to take the day off? Ha ha ha!

Yes!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
so what do we use for currency at the auction? licks, sucks, thrusts or votes?:dunno:

Its turnips actually and I want a really huge one xxxx

Jon S.

Banned
When can I expect payment for that turnip that you bought from my international turnip conglomerate some 669 years ago? With interest and penalties....that bill is now quite a lofty sum!

Jon S.

Banned
I think I may put myself up for erection next time. My duck house could do with the work

Smart move...."coulf" and "fo" aren't even words! Ha ha ha!

Do you still need help with your duck house?

would you consider changing the D to a S?

So who??? prefers "My duck house coulf fo with the work" and jitna prefers "My duck house couls so with the work"? :dunno: What am I missing here? Ohhhhhhh you all were referring to the "d" in duck! My bad! Please, by all means, carry on!

So who??? prefers "My duck house coulf fo with the work" and jitna prefers "My duck house couls so with the work"? :dunno: What am I missing here? Ohhhhhhh you all were referring to the "d" in duck! My bad! Please, by all means, carry on!

I can't decide which to use. :rolleyes: or :facepalm:

Last edited: