• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
If you were going to name a brand new sex move for 2011, what would you call it and how would it be performed?

I would call it, "stuff 4 in my box, a tail of two titties" The hole movie would be set in an English Manor, not unlike this one.

IMG_0892.jpg

It would feature A kinky English tart, not unlike this one

IMG_0798.jpg

She would probably have things banged into her in this sort of fashion.

IMG_1292.jpg

Before getting jizzed on frequently

IMG_9157.jpg

The hole aim of the film would be to try and document the valiant attempts of an English Lady / Tart, to be Miss FreeOnes 2011

Miss VVHHH

MissHybrid

Oh, isn't it lovely to see everyone coming over here.
I do hope my little efforts and jizzed on , let's be honest, ridiculous pair of tits, has caused some level of discuntfort in the trouser department.
All those wasted years as a Scientist...oh well, I am making up for it

You dirty bastards are doing it to me deliberately, with your filthy comments and completely uncalled for, disgusting PM's, let alone the emails, is this a whoreganized strategy?

Tomorrows story update Tales from The Manor Part2 will be pure filth, now you have been warned.....

Miss VVHHH

Englands premier Tart

But of course we are doing it deliberately. And you can admit it, you love it.
And I hope I can wait until tomorrow :rubbel:

We all love getting Miss H all riled up, can't wait to see the filth tomorrow. :drool2:

Since this is the ask MissHybrid thread:

Miss H,

Do you prefer the hum of a motorcycle between your legs or the steady up and down of a horse? ;)

MissHybrid

We all love getting Miss H all riled up, can't wait to see the filth tomorrow. :drool2:

Since this is the ask MissHybrid thread:

Miss H,

Do you prefer the hum of a motorcycle between your legs or the steady up and down of a horse? ;)

I hate horses. The only good thing about horses is the riding gear it is obligatory to wear when you pretend you have one.

Give me my bike any day

BikeBitch005.jpg

Miss VVHHH

Is there a "casting couch" for your film?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You hate horses? Oh come on. Read my signature. I try to be your friend yet you stab me in the heart. I'll just ask my question:

If a tree falls in the woods should anybody give a shit?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
When playing pinochle, should I break up jacks or queens around and pass to my partner if they declare diamonds or spades trump?

Just how filthy and nasty will your thank you video be, should you win one of the Freeones categories? Us drooling supporters can hardly wait :drool2: