• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
What is the best thing about Alisa by your oppinion - exept that she is a hot Canadian girl?
Alisa? Can't stand her :tongue:
Do you actually type in cock pics on google when searching for all those cock pics you post, don't you feel something is not right as you do so :dunno:
Go to thehun look at the links. Mostly they're good. Occasionally they're gay or even downright bizzarre. THAT'S how I found those pics.
You know, you're gonna have to be a lot nicer to me than that if you're going to persuade me to let you split your penis in half for me...
why are people, generally, good as individuals but fuckwads as groups?
Because we're not insects.
Or because everybody assumes everyone else has already thought it through and is right. As Eisenhower once said: If everyone's thinking alike then someone isn't thinking.
well, two puppies ......:eeew::elaugh::2offtopic:why::ban::flame::horse::anonymous:tinhat:
:clap: Now kiss my hairy arse :elaugh:
What would be the best day ever for you?
The day I was voted authority over the whole planet.
What is the best thing about Alisa by your oppinion - exept that she is a hot Canadian girl?
But seriously, as regards Alisa, she seems quite honest to me.

What do you think about jayhellcats valentines day presant (that came a day too late?

vodkazvictim

Okay whats a more realistic best day for you?
Playing the lottery for once and winning? I don't know, getting a great job which would allow me to care for my family.
* Opens thread *
Takes a dump in VV's toilet
Takes beer from fridge
* Leaves thread *
No more beer in fridge. Dran beer mixed with vodka. Too drunk to make it to toilet, so pissed in beer bottle. too drunk to think straight and so replaced piss-filled-beer-bottle in fridge. Enjoy :beer:
What do you think about jayhellcats valentines day presant (that came a day too late?
I don't think.
popcorn this :moon:

king diamond on the other hand is a singer who was the lead singer of mercyful fate and performed as simply king diamond after mercyful fate broke up also no suicide

what kind of music do you listen to?

vodkazvictim

king diamond on the other hand is a singer who was the lead singer of mercyful fate and performed as simply king diamond after mercyful fate broke up also no suicide

what kind of music do you listen to?
I like a little bit of everything.

I used to listen to a LOT of hardhouse, trance and techno, which a dash of classical and jazz, but these days I don't have time or money to go out and so I rarely listen to music :(
Assorted youtube musical favourites:

This one is PERFECT for Freeones!

For the upcoming British coronation

Epic once it gets going. Real end of your life theme.