• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

habo9

Banned
How the hell should I know?!?
What do I look like to you? King Professor of Diminutive Humanoid Research at the Imperial College of Diminutive Humanoid Research?!?
Well. DO I?!? :mad:

Funny that my mates said exactly the same thing , you did say any question :tongue:

BTW hobbits arent real

Ok if you had two right feet , would you be a better dancer than someone with two left feet?

Last edited by a moderator:

habo9

Banned
If Jake the Peg really had 3 legs

Do you think his big toe on his middle leg would be in the middle of his foot?

I'm planning a trip to England later this year any tips on where to go and what to do?
You still want to go? Despite the lack of fish and chips shops?

maybe. just give us an educated guess.
Hobbits are marginally better at reverse parking.
Happy now?!? :mad:

Ok if you had two right feet , would you be a better dancer than someone with two left feet?
No. but if you meet a gal who has two left feet you would make the perfect dancing duo. If you meet such a female get in touch, I'll be your agent. We go straight to the top baby, Vegas, The London Palladium, a dingy drinking den in Govan! The world would be your oyster!

If Jake the Peg really had 3 legs

Do you think his big toe on his middle leg would be in the middle of his foot?
No, this middle foot would have a uni-toe arrangement at its end.

Is it true that if you shake it more than twice you're playing with it?

If we are sitting at a movie theatre, which arm rest is yours?

habo9

Banned
No. but if you meet a gal who has two left feet you would make the perfect dancing duo. If you meet such a female get in touch, I'll be your agent. We go straight to the top baby, Vegas, The London Palladium, a dingy drinking den in Govan! The world would be your oyster!

Ahh Govan ,if you can bag Brechins Bar , you have a deal , that would be a dream come true :glugglug:

Ive always wanted to go there maybe I will bump into my Uncle Rab , we could charge whatever we want , can of Irn-Bru , 10 Mayfair , take me too Govan , grey skies , junkies , neds , arseholes , tenements , the market , they have it all there

Ahhhh paradise is calling

:bowdown:

Is it also true that if you don't use it you lose it?

I will ask you the same question I asked Bree.

If somebody was holding a gun to your head forcing you to have sex with one of the following, who would you choose?

A. Rosie O'Donnell

B. Carrot Top

C. a midget dressed as a clown

Also, what is your favorite horror movie?

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
The World Cup (of SOCCER) is taking place later this year in S. Africa. Many teams from around the world will participate. How many people will be mauled by wild packs of monkeys and what is the over/under on someone requiring a full facial transplant?

roronoa3000

Banned
The World Cup (of SOCCER) is taking place later this year in S. Africa. Many teams from around the world will participate. How many people will be mauled by wild packs of monkeys and what is the over/under on someone requiring a full facial transplant?

soccer_1.jpg

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Thanks.

I remember the days when mods used to really kick ass :crash: and 2,000 rep was a lot.

Do you think there are many board members who take rep power very seriously? :dunno:

Taking rep power very seriously is the last resort of a scoundrel.

Is it true that if you shake it more than twice you're playing with it?

If we are sitting at a movie theatre, which arm rest is yours?
Yes. So stop it you nawty man! You sicken me with your sordid antics.
Both are mine sucka!!!!! My arms are So tired!

Is it also true that if you don't use it you lose it?
You sir are what I can only call obsessed with your lacklustre appendage. I advise seeking professional medical help at your earliest opportunity.

Have you ever been naked in a car?
Of course. I always steer an automobile when totally devoid of full body apparel. It concentrates the mind & results in a more effient driving experience for both the pilot & any lucky passengers.

I will ask you the same question I asked Bree.

If somebody was holding a gun to your head forcing you to have sex with one of the following, who would you choose?

A. Rosie O'Donnell

B. Carrot Top

C. a midget dressed as a clown

Also, what is your favorite horror movie?
Mmm, well I only have a vague memory of Rosie O’Donnell, not sure what Carrot Top is so would have to be the tertiary option. A midget dressed as a clown.
My favourite horror movie is The Wicker Man(1973)

Where have you taken my family?!:mad:
Here

The answer is none, all packs of monkeys (wild or otherwise) have been captured, frozen & stored at the local Ice Cream Factory (South Africa Ice Iz Nice ltd) to be thawed & redistributed back to their jungle environs ‘pon the end of the Worlds Cup (of SOCCER). Hence there is no “over/under”. . .whatever the hell that means?

do you feel in power now that you have been voted member of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.