• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.
oo la la <3 <3 i love the feeling of cum dripping on my ass <3

beverage of my choice, ehhh??? i bet you're guessing i will say i want your potential-baby-juice... (you're right! i do!)

put it in my mouth!!! :glugglug:

Well, hello nurse! :1orglaugh

PirateKing

&#9608;&#9600;&#9608;&#9600;&#9608; &#9608; &#9608
Ah my young disciple, you are asking the wrong question. Who let them out is of little importance. Who's gonna bring them in again is what you should really be concerned about!
Dog the bounty hunter?:dunno:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Why are there no parts for Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmonsen? Are they even still alive? And where might I find episodes of "The young ones?" On a related note, could you post a picture or link to "Kitten Kong?"

Why are there no parts for Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmonsen? Are they even still alive? And where might I find episodes of "The young ones?" On a related note, could you post a picture or link to "Kitten Kong?"

Adrian Edmonson was in British telly medical drama Holby City for a while, & an abysmal sitcom called Teenage Kicks. Not sure what he's up to currently.
I last saw Rik Mayall in the recent remake of classic British show Minder, it was awful.

The Young Ones - http://www.amazon.com/Young-Ones-Ex...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1267963861&sr=8-1

kitten-kong.jpg

The original Kitten Kong

cat-tastrophe.jpg

The recent direct-to-dvd Hollywood remake which starred Pam Grier, Chow Yun Fat & Max Von Sydow as those irrepressible The Goodies.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Q: If you were a Cyberdine T2000 Terminator unit, would you go back in time to kill John Conner, or would you go back in time to kill Colonel Sanders?

ed007

Banned
Sir Roger Moore. He was my Bond, & always will be.

Snap!! I can't believe how much we have in common.
I'm also from the Sir Roger Moore school of Bond.
I'm also convinced we went to the same school. Are you
Tucker Jenkins? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.