• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ed007

Banned
Are you a Columbo fan?

mr google

Banned
If you had to choose between a woman who is stunningly beautiful or another who is very average looking but extremely intelligent and a third who is very average looking but very funny which would you choose and why?

If you had to choose between a woman who is stunningly beautiful or another who is very average looking but extremely intelligent and a third who is very average looking but very funny which would you choose and why?
If you mean a relationship, well there has to be an initial attraction but I have ended up in relationships with women I didn't initially think were really fit but their sense of humour won me over. A sense of humour is vital in a relationship. That is my piece of advice to the world, from your friend in space & time, mrtrebus.

Why do people from the UK refer to 7UP and Sprite as lemonade? I've always found that pretty neat.
Because it is? :dunno:
We call Coca-Cola American champagne!

If you were driving through Iowa and had plenty of lube, would you ever consider sticking an ear of corn up your ass just to see how it felt?

ed007

Banned
Yes. I like it when he says "just one more thing", which means "You're fucking nicked sunshine!"

:rofl:

That's interesting. So that means you, I and Mrs Columbo aka Miss Hybrid are all Columbo fans. I wonder what else we have in common? :D

Have you seen the one that was shot in London?
"Columbo" Dagger of the Mind (1972)

Oh, just one more thing? :1orglaugh
What were you like a school?
Were you a bully or bullied?
Did you like school meals?
Were you the class clown?
Did you get into lots of fights?
How many GCSEs did you get?
Which was your favorite subject?
How often were you in detention?
Did you copy other people's homework?
Did you go to a boys school or was it mixed?
Did you have sex with any of your teachers?

Tea or coffee?
missionary or doggie?

Paper or plastic?

Make it a meal for $2 dollars more?

Would you like to donate a dollar to the Haiti relief fund?

Status
Not open for further replies.