• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me(BMH) anything you want.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Every single one of the "ask me anything" threads has been moved to the games section. While you may delight in taking things personally, this is demonstrably not at all about you. It's about the shitty "ask me anything" threads. They cropped up like crazy about a year and a half ago, and they have all been moved to the games section. So you are extremely late to the party starting this thread at all, but you're right on time arriving in the games section.

This.

Every single one of the "ask me anything" threads has been moved to the games section. While you may delight in taking things personally, this is demonstrably not at all about you. It's about the shitty "ask me anything" threads. They cropped up like crazy about a year and a half ago, and they have all been moved to the games section. So you are extremely late to the party starting this thread at all, but you're right on time arriving in the games section.

I have seen the Miss Hybrid ask me thing on FreeOnes Talk And spexy.

I also have only been here like 4 months so i am inevitably not going to know as much as you.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I have seen the Miss Hybrid ask me thing on FreeOnes Talk And spexy.

I also have only been here like 4 months so i am inevitably not going to know as much as you.

Fine, you caught us at our own game. We just don't like you, happy? ;)

It's the enviroment. We can;t all be flying back and forth through time all the time. How much would it cost.

With the cost of inflation etc etc. I'd say it would cost around £5.63p including VAT.

Mr Glam

Closed Account
Why do lead singers afflicted with Lead Singers Disease typically befriend other lead singers afflicted with Lead Singers Disease when they cannot even have a semi-normal relationship with most other musicians (including their own band mates?

Why do lead singers afflicted with Lead Singers Disease typically befriend other lead singers afflicted with Lead Singers Disease when they cannot even have a semi-normal relationship with most other musicians (including their own band mates?

They are a different breed.

The gene pool needs some Chlorine

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Okay even though your threads suck like your iPhone I try to ask a serious question:

Why are you Celtic and not Rangers fan?

how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Okay even though your threads suck like your iPhone I try to ask a serious question:

Why are you Celtic and not Rangers fan?

It is mostly a religion thing, i am catholic so i support celtic and protestants support Rangers, that is why Rangers fans are called huns, or Scotlands shame as they are called
Also most of my family support celtic and even though my Dad supports Rangers, i can't imagine supporting them. Rangers are the team i hate more than any other

If a woman falls in the forest, what the heck is the forest doing in the kitchen?
Why is the woman falling over when she is making my sandwhich?

how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
How long is a peice of string?

Did you hear about the motorist on a tour of Scotland who went into a garage and asked them to fit his car with a set of Mull of Kin tyres?
Because he is the type of person who looks for tartan paint

Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"?

If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?

Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
Because Hotdogs are for Rollover to sell

Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"?
It is because it is available in all states but the goverment don't want you to know about it
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
Yeah, if you actually got to the middle and if you didn't bur in the lava