• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me(BMH) anything you want.

Why do you think you're interesting enough that anybody on this board would give a shit?

When are you going to stop making threads that already exist?

What would it take for you to delete your account and never return?

Why do you think you're interesting enough that anybody on this board would give a shit?

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:rofl2::stir:

Oh, how mean
1-I felt like it
2-I am a sucker for more posts, this also answers 1
3-I'm here for life

Seriously Big Man, you are overdoing it a little. I think today alone you have about 150 posts or more. Relax! Go to your MyFavorites, look for your favorite babe, pants down, jerk off. If still to much energy, jerk off again.
I like posting nonsense, plus i want to be one of the fastest rising members in terms of posting goes.

Should I dig up my old 'Ask me' thread - then we can flog two :horse::horse:

Yes.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:surprise::surprise::hairpull::brick::drama::elaugh::stir:

Ha Ha :)

Okay, BMH

If you could pick the candidate for the republican party for 2012...

Who should run, if you were to decide ?

Ha Ha :)

Okay, BMH

If you could pick the candidate for the republican party for 2012...

Who should run, if you were to decide ?

I have no idea why you guys keep moving all my threads, when there was no reason at all to do so, this doesn't even belong in games. If this was someone else it wouldn't be in here.

To answer your question though.
Sarah Palin, i'm not really into the U.s Politics and i'm also more of a democrat.

I just think it would be funny to see Sarah Palin try and run for president.

I'm much more into Uk politics.

I have no idea why you guys keep moving all my threads, when there was no reason at all to do so, this doesn't even belong in games. If this was someone else it wouldn't be in here.

Every single one of the "ask me anything" threads has been moved to the games section. While you may delight in taking things personally, this is demonstrably not at all about you. It's about the shitty "ask me anything" threads. They cropped up like crazy about a year and a half ago, and they have all been moved to the games section. So you are extremely late to the party starting this thread at all, but you're right on time arriving in the games section.