• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask Me Anything

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
I just love reading whatever you post Aaliyah Love and I guess you do everything in grand style. So what's your favourite season and why you fancy?

Thank you so much! Well, I love Summer.. but where I lie is ALWAYS Summer, so I have no right to comment on seasons anymore.. example.. we got a week straight of 100+ degree weather, then we got 2 days that made me think "Summer is over, here comes the Fall!" It was like, 80 degrees.. I even wore a scarf and jeans (sweat my ass off, but whatever!) and now it's back to 95 degrees. Last Winter I didn't even get to wear a jacket once.. we had a drought and a heat wave, I wore a t-shirt and shorts, even in December.. So as of now, I'm REALLY missing Fal weather. There's about 3 weeks in New England where the leaves are changing, there's a crisp in the air, everything feels cozy and romantic.. BUT I do NOT miss the Winter season that follows!

- - - Updated - - -

oh and by the way, I live in the valley in Southern California now, and I never really lived in New England. But I did live in Baltimore and PA and traveled up and down the East Coast constantly. I also grew up in Chicago. So as far as seasons go, I've lived thru it all!:)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Thank you so much! Well, I love Summer.. but where I lie is ALWAYS Summer, so I have no right to comment on seasons anymore.. example.. we got a week straight of 100 degree weather, then we got 2 days that made me think "Summer is over, here comes the Fall!" It was like, 80 degrees.. I even wore a scarf and jeans (sweat my ass off, but whatever!) and now it's back to 95 degrees. Last Winter I didn't even get to wear a jacket once.. we had a drought and a heat wave, I wore a t-shirt and shorts, even in December.. So as of now, I'm REALLY missing Fal weather. There's about 3 weeks in New England where the leaves are changing, there's a crisp in the air, everything feels cozy and romantic.. BUT I do NOT miss the Winter season that follows!

- - - Updated - - -

oh and by the way, I live in the valley in Southern California now, and I never really lived in New England. But I did live in Baltimore and PA and traveled up and down the East Coast constantly. I also grew up in Chicago. So as far as seasons go, I've lived thru it all!:)

oh than thats good for you right, its your favourite season. In my case I would badly miss winter season.

Aaliyah Love

Official Checked Star Member
I will but please post your answer in this here thread. Your welcome in advance and a few retroactive thank yous if I was derelict or too high in the past.

WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR TOENAIL CLIPPINGS???

lol EWWW GROSS! Well to be honest, usually it's an old asian woman doing my pedicure who clips and files my toenails before painting them pink;) And no, I'm not gna participate in that blog, because I don't want daily emails of "update on: "WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR TOENAIL CLIPPINGS?" LOLLLL

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
lol EWWW GROSS! Well to be honest, usually it's an old asian woman doing my pedicure who clips and files my toenails before painting them pink;) And no, I'm not gna participate in that blog, because I don't want daily emails of "update on: "WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR TOENAIL CLIPPINGS?" LOLLLL

I wonder if your old Asian lady is the same old Asian lady I perform analingus on.

I've had some toenails that I could pick locks or Jimmy doors with. Little thick and yellowish with rings around them that signify age like on a tree.

When you go to KFC what's your favorite dipping sauce? There are six choices and they are: Creamy Buffalo, Orange Ginger, Bacon Ranch, Honey BBQ, Honey Mustard, and Creamy Ranch. Take your time. There is no right or wrong answer.

Mr. Daystar

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 8624951, member: 370968"]already answered.. no. I've had opportunities. During AVN every year there's a group of people who go to those "shoot a gun!" type of places but that doesn't really interest me at all :/

Yeah, I figured you weren't, but the question was actually for the original poster.

Mr. Daystar