• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

Absolutely - not that I've done it yet. Thought of shaving my head too *hehe* :dominatrix:

Saw a couple of bondage vids/shows where a girl/sub got her head shaved, so could also combine in a kink vid:)

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Saw a couple of bondage vids/shows where a girl/sub got her head shaved, so could also combine in a kink vid:)

Mmm... I really like the way you think Mr Andrew!!! :yesyes:

You would look amazing no matter what you did with your hair. But i must admit my favorite is the pink and black color styles.

Aw spank you Mr BigGuy - I luv the pink hair as well!!! :bounce:

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Hey Lolita, you're from Australia. You a fan of Wolf Creek and Rogue?

I saw this Australian documentary called Not Quite Hollywood that was extremely entertaining. It covered Mad Max and a bunch of other Aussie Exploitation films.

Lolita_Borgia

Hey Lolita, you're from Australia. You a fan of Wolf Creek and Rogue?

I saw this Australian documentary called Not Quite Hollywood that was extremely entertaining. It covered Mad Max and a bunch of other Aussie Exploitation films.

Totally a fan of Wolf Creek - can never look at John Jarratt the same ever again!!! He used to be on Playschool a kiddies program I grew up with but now after he played that serial killer role so well he freaks me out!!! :eek:
Haven't seen that documentary about the Australian Film Industry so I will be watching it for sure *cheers*
:glugglug:

I haven't been there yet but I will certainly make it to Mauritius Island one day - looks so beautiful & the resorts would be spectacular! :bounce:

Greaat so whenever you decide to come..contact me.I could make you visit the island.It is very beautiful and it is hot most of the time..The beaches are awesome :D

TGirlDirectory

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Ok, so the question I have is kind of obvious coming from me....

Do you only work with cis or have you or would you want to work with transgender guys and girls?

Lolita_Borgia

Ok, so the question I have is kind of obvious coming from me....

Do you only work with cis or have you or would you want to work with transgender guys and girls?

Currently I only do solo work but you never know what the future holds! However if I did cross the other side so to speak I would more than likely work within the fetish & gay industry - its my social forte! :yesyes: