• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

Hi Lolita! :wave: Welcome to Freeones, belatedly :tongue: I usually post often but sorry I've been occupied lately so I don't know what I've been missing which that is another gorgeous intelligent gal like yourself! :D

Okay, my question is Have you ever experienced a fanny fart and do you find it embarrassing? You know, that naughty sound; usually happens when a big dick enters the pussy during doggy style expelling the air with a loud BWARRRRRRRP sound. Most of my girlfriends find it really embarrassing when it happens but I don't mind lol

Thanks babe and I hope to see you around here for a long time! :D

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
http://photos.freeones.com/v_various/DDF_Network/Luna_Amor_001/

1. What do you think of this newcomer?
2. If you could have her as your sex slave for one day or one shoot, what'd you like to do with her?

1. I think Luna is a natural beauty & I must say I do prefer real boobies over fake ones - just a personal preference! :boobies:
2. I would make her give me an oily body massage with those beautiful BIG boobies - rubbing them all over my body... then I would tie her up & let some hot guys fuck her while I watched!!!
:boobsqueez:

Lolita_Borgia

Hi Lolita! :wave: Welcome to Freeones, belatedly :tongue: I usually post often but sorry I've been occupied lately so I don't know what I've been missing which that is another gorgeous intelligent gal like yourself! :D

Okay, my question is Have you ever experienced a fanny fart and do you find it embarrassing? You know, that naughty sound; usually happens when a big dick enters the pussy during doggy style expelling the air with a loud BWARRRRRRRP sound. Most of my girlfriends find it really embarrassing when it happens but I don't mind lol

Thanks babe and I hope to see you around here for a long time! :D

Spank you for the welcoming compliment Mr Zdenka!!! :kiss:

Yes I have experienced the famous fanny fart & yes doggystyle - generally when the guy pushes my back down even further so my ass is right up at him while he is fucking me - which pushes a lot of air in my tight lil pussy & what goes in must come out!!

Embarrassed - fuck no I actually think it's hell funny & generally we both start laughing... then we continue fucking *hehe* xXx :fart::rofl2::goodpost:

1. I think Luna is a natural beauty & I must say I do prefer real boobies over fake ones - just a personal preference! :boobies:
2. I would make her give me an oily body massage with those beautiful BIG boobies - rubbing them all over my body... then I would tie her up & let some hot guys fuck her while I watched!!!
:boobsqueez:

her boobies are natural ;)
don't you want to do anything else other than watching your slave fucked by hot boys?

Lolita_Borgia

her boobies are natural ;)
don't you want to do anything else other than watching your slave fucked by hot boys?

Na I think that was about it - shes very attractive but just not for me. I kind of prefer more petite women probably due to the fact that I'm so little myself - however I like to be engulfed by men but *hehe* :bateyes:

Lolita_Borgia

Hi Lolita. I really couldn' think of any good questions aside from the overdone "Will you go out with me?" But, I do think it's really cool that you've been taking time to comunicate with the fans. So, I'll just say Thank you. :)

Aw spank you Mr Mekhet for your kind compliment & kind words *kisses* xXx :kiss: :lips:

That's it guys Miss FreeOnes starts on September 1st so please get ready to VOTE for me in the 'Best Adult Model' category - lots of HOT competition this year *purrrrrrrr*

Lolita_Borgia

if we're both naked while we're talking about it, wouldnt that make anything sexual?

Haha! Depends nothing could make algebra sexy & it's the only reason why I am disappointed with Muslims - they invented it & caused many hrs of boredom in high school *hehe*. Surprisingly I was really good at mathematics & science but I preferred drama & history - go figure :dunno:

image3.jpg

The China Doll on the right is concentrating very hard on her algebra homework!!!
;)

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Haha! Depends nothing could make algebra sexy & it's the only reason why I am disappointed with Muslims - they invented it & caused many hrs of boredom in high school *hehe*. Surprisingly I was really good at mathematics & science but I preferred drama & history - go figure :dunno: ;)

i take that as a challenge. what would you like me to use to write on you? chocolate sauce?

Lolita_Borgia

i take that as a challenge. what would you like me to use to write on you? chocolate sauce?

Firstly what will you be writing with??? Then we will move onto the ink... ;) :yesyes:

Now if anyone would like to thrust something into my box then please go VOTE for me in the Best Adult Model category in this years Miss FreeOnes comp *kisses* :kitty: :lick:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Firstly what will you be writing with??? Then we will move onto the ink... ;) :yesyes:

do you have any preferences? i was thinking i could just squirt it on you, but if youd like me to use a paintbrush or a feather thats ok. or would you suggesting maybe i use one of my fingers or some other body part?