• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Can I lick you silly and cause you to cum in my face lol xx p.s your gorgeous xx

Well when you put it like that how could I refuse *hehe* ;)
:lick:

Hopefully some of those cons don't apply to FreeOnes too often.

No actually I meant it in regards to face to face meetings, dinners etc but also camming can be inclusive of that. I find the social interaction online with guys & gals is much more relaxed & fun, people are more accepting when they dont have to 'save face' so to speak :bateyes:

Do you enjoy your pussy spanked, too? :dunno:

Absolutely! But not really hard though. not like an ass spanking that's for sure - bit more sensitive down them parts *hehe* xXx ;) :dominatrix:

Not ass spanking hard...just a good solid cock slapping! heh!

Not trying to get you angry Lolita but a different kind of question babe?
If the Australian Rugby Union Federation approached and asked "Miss Borgia, we would like to offer you the job of managing Australia effective right now."
Would you take it Lolita? And what is the first thing you would do in charge? Up to you Lolita

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Not trying to get you angry Lolita but a different kind of question babe?
If the Australian Rugby Union Federation approached and asked "Miss Borgia, we would like to offer you the job of managing Australia effective right now."
Would you take it Lolita? And what is the first thing you would do in charge? Up to you Lolita

Absolutely not!!! Besides the fact that I am not a Rugby Union fan ( I prefer AFL - sacrilege I know...) I really have no interest in managing a large amount of people, especially where the media is constantly involved. No I would gladly pass that hat on to anyone but me, even an anal gangbang sounds more appealing & I am not into that sort thing either lol!
:eek:

What kind of foods/foreign objects have you used as sex toys? :surprise:

(what was the best? the kinkiest?)