• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

twat36975248664224

Closed Account
Cant say that it was a dream position of mine that I was hanging to do but I have done it & yea it was pretty awesome! But fuck me I paid for it the next day I think every muscle in my body ached or at least the ones I had forgotten about *hehe* xXx :shocked:

Then maybe we should tie you up next time, that way you can be a good little sub ;)

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Hi Lolita,

Ok, my question is this: do you like watching guys swallow their own cum? My girlfriend *really* gets off on this and will often kiss me after a blow job and make me swallow it or she'll give me a hand job and milk me into the palm of her hand before feeding me my sperm. Is that ok / normal?!

Nah cant say that's my cup of tea babe - is it normal? Who fucking knows what 'normal' is but if you guys enjoy it then who cares what others think! :2 cents:

I'm so hearing you!!! Movie violence is awesome but that's when you are a sane & kind human being (like us) who only take pleasure in the 'entertainment' of it not the fucking realism like some fucked up individuals... :ak47::beatinghead:

so damn true, the insane fucked up people ruin it for everyone else when they blame media for their problems and why they do things. people need to start taking responisbility for their own actions. If you have "balls" enough to do it then own it.

Long time leerer, first time questioner.....

Q: Have you ever gone down on a girl after a guy has cum in her?

A:

:facepalm:

Imagine that you are with your lover and you`re absolutely certain you`re about to get fucked. What gives you the greatest anticipatory thrill - lying on your back with your legs spread as he approaches you, his rock hard cock hugely erect. Or you kneeling on all fours, knowing he`s about o take you from behind. Or him lying on his back, waiting for you to climb on top and impale yourself on his erect cock?