• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx

How do you feel about antisemitism?

Even though I am totally against religion - in my opinion religion has caused more wars, hatred & continues to divide the population. But on the reverse I also do not like discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex or social standing. People can believe what they wish, no matter how ignorant I feel that belief is & as long as they don't try to convert or convince me of their religious beliefs I have no problem with a person being Jewish, Islamic, Hindu etc. But I do have an anti-asshole policy... they come from any race, religion or sex! :2 cents:

Heres my question, can I have a personal pic of your sweet body with my name written over your chest, pussy, or ass? Please? Xoxo

twat36975248664224

Closed Account

Do ever get tired of being so hot, and always having me dream of doing naughty stuff to you?

Even though I am totally against religion - in my opinion religion has caused more wars, hatred & continues to divide the population. But on the reverse I also do not like discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex or social standing. People can believe what they wish, no matter how ignorant I feel that belief is & as long as they don't try to convert or convince me of their religious beliefs I have no problem with a person being Jewish, Islamic, Hindu etc. But I do have an anti-asshole policy... they come from any race, religion or sex! :2 cents:

I could not agree more with that whole statement. much applause for that

Lolita_Borgia

I could not agree more with that whole statement. much applause for that

Spank you for saying so Mr BigGuy *kisses* xXx :kiss:

What do you have planned for me next time ;)

Oh well now you will just have to wait & see... can't spoil the surprise *hehe* xXx :D

Going off of the surprise factor, do you enjoy being blindfolded and not knowing what is coming or do your prefer being able to see it?

I'm proficient in neither as I am the sub ~ but my favourite instrument of punishment is definitely the paddle *hehe* xXx :D :dominatrix:

I was just wondering because it's easy to imagine you in the role of that latex wearing blonde women cracking the whip like in the smiley you used above.

Lolita_Borgia

Going off of the surprise factor, do you enjoy being blindfolded and not knowing what is coming or do your prefer being able to see it?

I luvvvvvvvvvvv being blindfolded - your body is so super sensitive because you don't know whats going to happen & all your other senses are on over drive. Even a simple caress can throw you into a world of smutty behavior!!! xXx
:angels:

Good Beer Week is coming up soon. Wanna be my drinking buddy?

I luvvvvvvvvvvv being blindfolded - your body is so super sensitive because you don't know whats going to happen & all your other senses are on over drive. Even a simple caress can throw you into a world of smutty behavior!!! xXx
:angels:

I agree thats why I like using that as well. not on me but you know haha :) xx

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Thankfully not... but if I ever do it better be in the privacy of my own home! The follow through is not going to happen!!! :eek:
Depends how much shitter shock & awe you suffer :tongue: