• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

Re: Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx

Lolita-Are you into drinking wine? And if so, what are you favs?

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member

That blows. You mean affiliate sale or just only one extra member sign up over the previous month? Hopefully that member will be around a while at least! :)

Just one member & no it wasn't even an affiliate sale through FreeOnes... but the contest is still great to get your name out there! How about yourself did your site go off like a tsunami with a wave of new members???
:angels:

Lolita_Borgia

Do you guys have Spring Break over there, or what do you call it there?

No we don't have a spring break even in spring & we don't actually have an equivalent holiday. I suppose since school finishes in December & starts again in February so we always had a huge summer break which was totally awesome when I was in school. Now I'm my own boss & take holidays when I like or my business can allow. Off to South America in June - sooooo cant fucking wait!!!
:nanner:

what place south america? it's nice there

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

Which do you prefer on a guy, big arms or big legs?

It totally looks beautiful!!! Visiting Argentina, Brazil, Chile & Peru - visiting a lot of Inca temples in Peru & will be munging out on cocoa leaves for sure. Purely for altitude sickness reasons... *hehe* xXx[ :D

chile has nice beaches.

Lolita_Borgia

Which do you prefer on a guy, big arms or big legs?

I suppose big arms - but I'm not really into the muscley body building gym junkie type guys. However I do like the body of a laborer with his shirt off - my ultimate type is a guy who is tall with a slim build... but Master is a short fat bald guy so fuck it all depends on the personality (& kinkiness *hehe*) for me!!! :)

Lolita_Borgia

Lolita-Are you into drinking wine? And if so, what are you favs?

I totally luv wine but my preference is red wine - yummo! My favs are Cabernet Merlot that is just an awesome blend as I find a cab sauv very heavy & will only drink with a meal but a merlot I can enjoy on it's own, the fruity lightness it gives to a cabernet is just divine. My fav red wine to just drink is Pinot Noir & Tassie produces the best, so light but still a flavoursome red wine. Then a good Sangiovese or Tempranillo is just as beautiful to drink or when accompanied with good food, like a double brie with some fresh sour dough bread! White wines I cant stand Chardonnay but I luv a good New Zealand Pinot Gris or Sauvignon Blanc, I also enjoy the spicy heavy Gewurztraminer variety - I definitely like the more full flavoured white wines. Cant wait to try the Chilean & Peruvian wines & the beef in Argentina... excuse me while I drool a lil *hehe* xXx :drool2:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Loli, do you like to shake your butt up and down or side to side?

Lolita_Borgia

Loli, do you like to shake your butt up and down or side to side?

Mmm... well I assume you mean dancing so its side to side for me, I'm definitely more of a hip mover than a grinder! But in other pleasurable activities I certainly appreciate more of the up & down motion... *hehe* xXx :D

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

Mmm... well I assume you mean dancing so its side to side for me, I'm definitely more of a hip mover than a grinder! But in other pleasurable activities I certainly appreciate more of the up & down motion... *hehe* xXx :D

i know i would enjoy watching both

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

Boogers - yay or nay?

Watching is one thing...but participation is where it's at *hehe* xXx :D :bounce:

now that is the truth there

Miss Lolita, is there any possibility of another meeting with Miss Aeryn Walker in the near future? I imagine she still needs to dole out a little more discipline on you :)

Lolita_Borgia

Miss Lolita, is there any possibility of another meeting with Miss Aeryn Walker in the near future? I imagine she still needs to dole out a little more discipline on you :)

Oh for sure Mr Allkidder & hopefully before I go to South America... I have some kinky idea's I wold luv to shoot with Aeryn *hehe* xXx ;)
:dominatrix:​