• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

Re: Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx

Can't wait to spank you later today! ;)

I can't wait to see this spanking later today :)

Having an hourglass figure leggings look horrendous on me - so lets make that the tight short skirt then shall we *hehe* xXx :1orglaugh

Well that's your opinion but I kinda think you would look great in leggings myself. Anyway back to a question.

You're out partying on the town, do you go to a club that is playing doof doof, a bar that is spinning 70s and 80s hits, a pub with a cover band or somewhere else entirely? And if one of the first two, do you get up on the podium to dance?

I just bought a six pack of Third Shift amber lager, which I had heretofore never heard of, but was on sale for $5 bucks at Safeway. My question is, would you like to come over and try it? It's really not half bad. ;)

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member

Well that's your opinion but I kinda think you would look great in leggings myself. Anyway back to a question.

You're out partying on the town, do you go to a club that is playing doof doof, a bar that is spinning 70s and 80s hits, a pub with a cover band or somewhere else entirely? And if one of the first two, do you get up on the podium to dance?

Well I do like doof doof clubs if I'm in the mood for dancing ~ & you bet your ass I'm on that podium *hehe*. But I do luv live music but I prefer original bands to cover bands - no podium dancing involved but I have done a few stage dives in my time... :angels:

Well I do like doof doof clubs if I'm in the mood for dancing ~ & you bet your ass I'm on that podium *hehe*. But I do luv live music but I prefer original bands to cover bands - no podium dancing involved but I have done a few stage dives in my time... :angels:

Nice to hear! Sometimes I'm not afraid to get up on the podium myself, even though I can't dance for shit. But I'm not the worst either, as in I don't take up half the room to do some bizaar version of what looks like the chicken dance as I've seen plenty of guys do :facepalm:

Original bands is what I wanted to hear and I hope by bands they are actually bands. Boy bands don't count ;P Care to name a few of your favs?

And if it hasn't been asked, if you win a category in Miss Freeones how do you plan on celebrating?

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member

I just bought a six pack of Third Shift amber lager, which I had heretofore never heard of, but was on sale for $5 bucks at Safeway. My question is, would you like to come over and try it? It's really not half bad. ;)

Come over? I want to live where you live & buy $5 6 packs!!!
:glugglug:

Come over? I want to live where you live & buy $5 6 packs!!!
:glugglug:

That can be arranged. I have a queen size, and I'm only using half of it... :lovecoupl

twat36975248664224

Closed Account

Will you go on an alcohol tasting date with me?

Hmm I don't drink but perhaps when you are done with those dates would you be up for some hands on pampering from head to toe?

Eh, to hell with wine tasting and a massage. Wanna fuck? :love-smi: :bedbounce: :nannerf1:

:D

Oh & you kind Sir know the way straight to my pussy... if that's where you intended on going *hehe* xXx :kitty:

Well, I definitely wouldn't mind stopping there... :shy: