• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx (AMA)

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Ask me anything naughty or nice... or dirty & kinky *hehe* xXx

If I were to visit Australia, where would you recommend going, when, and why?

You know what I would say Melbourne when the Spring Carnival is on. Even though Australia offers many unique & beautiful landscapes I do just luv the vibe that Melbourne has, the restaurants, funky bars, cafes. For a city it is very laid back & casual ~ or maybe that's because they have trams! Either way it's probably the place to get a feel for what Australians are all about the good, the bad & the freaky! :hybrid::pimpdaddy

Is Christmas paraphernalia in Australia associated with winter, or is it summer-related?

Lolita_Borgia

Is Christmas paraphernalia in Australia associated with winter, or is it summer-related?

Our Xmas is all winter themed - except for the 6 white boomers lolz! :rolleyes:

6+white+boomers.jpg

England v Australia at sport. Well we kick your ass at everything right now. Team Australia needs to take some steroids (ooooouchhhhh!). Had to be said.

Lolita_Borgia

England v Australia at sport. Well we kick your ass at everything right now. Team Australia needs to take some steroids (ooooouchhhhh!). Had to be said.

Haha! I feel really sorry for professional athletes these days because its rife throughout the whole sporting arena & has been for a long time with clubs, coaches etc turning a blind eye or providing the substances... It would be impossible to compete 'straight' against all the 'enhanced' athletes. The swimming team is in the spotlight now for being so shit at the Olympics - why because they were all partying BIG time wtf??? :rolleyes:

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

Haha! I feel really sorry for professional athletes these days because its rife throughout the whole sporting arena & has been for a long time with clubs, coaches etc turning a blind eye or providing the substances... It would be impossible to compete 'straight' against all the 'enhanced' athletes. The swimming team is in the spotlight now for being so shit at the Olympics - why because they were all partying BIG time wtf??? :rolleyes:

The perfect reply. Very true though. Great body & looks by the way.

Last edited:

Lolita_Borgia

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

I don't really get embarrassed - well not easily anyways. Possibly part & parcel of being a naked performer who gets her ass paddled on stage... (???) However, & this is more due to the location, I was holidaying in Langkawi, Malaysia wearing those thai pants which dont actually have legs - you wrap the pants around you. My friend was on the beach & we were buying buckets of beer & ice from the bar & taking in the moon rays by that time! Anyways I head up to the toilets, buy my serviette before entering so I can wipe instead of hose then proceed to the bar to buy another bucket of beer. The bartender is organising the beers when I kind of feel its a bit breezy on my ass, & there I was in the middle of a predominantly muslim country wearing a g-string & only the front half of my pants - as the back half lay on the sand behind me... So I casually did them up & walked back down to the beach were my friend & I pissed ourselves laughing about the fact it had to happen here! :D

Do you like candy canes? You seem to use them a lot in your photos.

leggings or tight short skirts miss?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day

What's a better album title: Pickles in Uranus or Milton Berle Stole My Innocence?