• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
If British women were going to create a brand new sexual position, what would it be called and how would it, er, happen?

The Ploughman's Lunch.

You attach a horse to her tits (with some rope) and and fuck her as the horses pull her along the field. Then - afterwards - pull out the block of cheese you stuck up her ass and share it with the horses. As you're already pickling your cock there's no need to bring any along. ;)

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
The stereotypes regarding Essex girls. Fact or fiction?

some fact, some fiction....it depends on which essex girls you bump into I guess. Some are normal, some are not so normal & some are strange lol

NO. British human units mate for life. When an British gentleman dies his spouse commits suicide, she salutes the photo of the Queen that everyone has in their home, sheds a single tear, strips down to her union flag underwear & then undertakes the final valiant act, submerging herself in a large cup of hot sweet tea.

im packing my bags.:rofl:

What do British people say before they start eating. I don´t mean things like "yummy" or something like that. In Germany, we say "Guten Appetit" in order to express that we wish each person a "good appetit". The French people say "Bon Appetit". Is there an English equivalent for this saying?

What do you say in Britain?

Enjoy your meal? Have a nice meal?

Can you give me a formal and a more colloquial example?
Greetings collector

What do British people say before they start eating. I don´t mean things like "yummy" or something like that. In Germany, we say "Guten Appetit" in order to express that we wish each person a "good appetit". The French people say "Bon Appetit". Is there an English equivalent for this saying?

What do you say in Britain?

Enjoy your meal? Have a nice meal?

Can you give me a formal and a more colloquial example?
Greetings collector

We said grace at school. "From what we are about to receive, Good Lord deliver us"

On the whole we wouldn't tell somebody to enjoy a meal. like "have a nice day" it's a meaningless phrase which insults the intelligence.