• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashli Orion

Official Checked Star Member

Ashli Orion

Anytime you decide to get a boob job, if you decide it, go for it. You are PERFECT now, but if you go for new boobs I'm sure you will make them look natural (check out Jenni Lee) and you will be as HOT as ever

awe thanks <3
so far mia lelani has my fav fake titties

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ashli-orion said:
Ashli Orion[/URL][/B], post: 2664639, member: 193913"]i think that wouldve been a nice scene if they would've let me wear make-up...
i mean i know im supposed to look "young girl"... but c'mon i've worn eyeliner since 6th grade...

c'mon! you look amazing!

I think she is great...amazing ass/legs. she has great feet aswell. pretty face and she knows how to fuck! I think she needs to do 3 things tho and then she will be perfect
1 get a boob job...sorry guys, im cool with natural breasts but hers are too small
2 keep her tan up...it doesn't look very pleasant when shes all pale
3 work on her acne...smooth skin is a must

just my opinions....looking forward to the responses

I think she is great...amazing ass/legs. she has great feet aswell. pretty face and she knows how to fuck! I think she needs to do 3 things tho and then she will be perfect
1 get a boob job...sorry guys, im cool with natural breasts but hers are too small

And I thought I was picky... I think you're great the way you are Ashli, but if you think surgery will make you more confident in your career then why should anyone else's opinion matter?

Ashli Orion - pale, A-cups, zit on her cheek - is still ten times hotter than any girl I have ever talked to, let alone had sex with.

You don't fuck with perfection. Ashli is perfect. She might not think so, and all the guys out there who like plastic bimbos might not think so, but I think it's pretty apparent that 95% of most men would get a boner standing within ten feet of her.

Ashli Orion

hey there :)
thanks for your opinion on me.
i do break out from time to time because i'm still young... most of my pale scenes are my first ones because i used be anti-tanning-beds until i realized it made me look a lot better on camera hehe... and i have been using my money to help out my family rather than worry about getting fake titties... so if you'd like to pay for my boob job, holla at your girl.
... so where are the hundreds of un-photoshopped naked pics of you so i can give you my opinion?? jk i wouldn't do that. nobody is perfect.
although i do appreciate your compliment in saying i know how to fuck, that means a lot!! <3

Ashli Orion

Ashli Orion - pale, A-cups, zit on her cheek - is still ten times hotter than any girl I have ever talked to, let alone had sex with.

You don't fuck with perfection. Ashli is perfect. She might not think so, and all the guys out there who like plastic bimbos might not think so, but I think it's pretty apparent that 95% of most men would get a boner standing within ten feet of her.

awwe <3 i love u

Ashli Orion

Ooo and yay for the freaks of cocks links!!!
it was soo fun!! <3
That shoot is pretty recent, I think from like 1 or 2 weeks ago :)

Ashli:

I don't understand the whole Freaks of Cocks thing. I mean, is that guy's dick real? And why do girls like doing scenes with that guy? The money must be really good, because in the few scenes I have seen, none of the girls seem to enjoy the pop shot. You seemed a little shocked, or is that the whole appeal of it all? I don't get it.