• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Dear Ashli:

For the love of all that is holy, please do not get any plastic surgery. You are so naturally beautiful, every square inch of you.

You are obviously a very confident girl, otherwise you wouldn't be doing what you are doing, which, I might add, you are incredible at. You are by far the best new starlet of the year. I can't even think of who would be in second place.

The reason I can't enough of you is because you look normal. You don't look like fake, plastic. You look like someone that anyone could see anywhere doing anything.

Savannah Stern was perfect before she got her boob job. Afterwards she has big fake boobs, and she became less sexy, because it made her look like she didn't think her former self was sexy, which it was, incredibly sexy.

You are incredibly sexy the way you are. Don't listen to the minority of guys who say you should get implants. They are children. Only little boys are obseesed with big tits. Real men like pretty faces, which you have, not to mention that your ass and pussy and boobs, all which are spectacular looking.

I like you just the way you are. Please don't change.

Yours Truly,
A Fan