• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

thanksimout

Loves the double vag
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ashli-orion said:
Ashli Orion[/URL][/B], post: 4337680, member: 193913"]:sunny: actually, i am.

bow down to me! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

JK!!! <3 awwe you're too sweet to say something like that!! <3 *muah*

:iloveyou:

Back at ya,

And I'd bow down to you anytime!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ashli-orion said:
Ashli Orion[/URL][/B], post: 4337700, member: 193913"]Just dropping in to say thank you for continuing to jerk off to me!!!
Funny you mention that this morning seeing as how I did that very thing last night.

:cool:

thats awesome Ashli that you take in the ass now :booty: your such a dirty slut i love it! and you lol. but im having a hard time keeping track of all your anal movies how many have you done? and what are the names of them?

Hey everyone!!! :party:

Just dropping in to say thank you for continuing to jerk off to me!!!
:iloveyou:
For real!!! <3

Feel free to tweet me: @ashliorion
myspace me: my space dot com forward slash ashliorion
facebook me: facebook dot com forward slash ashliorion

I'm on my twitter the most if you want to chat <3
(myspace and facebook are bombarded with spammers it's so hard to reply to every one that is actually a cool person)

My website AO is a ho dot com (aoisaho.com) is almost ready to launch! Right now it's in the ghettofied testing stages...

But yah, I seriously appreciate your support and I love hearing all of your comments/suggestions/feedback!

Oh, and if you don't belong to a social network, I will always come back to freeones and reply even if it takes a while :yesyes:

Alright, I hope everyone is doing well! TTYL :glugglug:

XXXo,
Ashli :shy:

On Twitter do u follow people that follow you?

hi Ashli, greetings from mexico, congratulations not all the stars take time to be with their fans and that is good, indeed, in some pages I read that you were latin, it's true? I know you have said so many people but you're beautiful

Ashli Orion

Official Checked Star Member
Funny you mention that this morning seeing as how I did that very thing last night.

:cool:

i hope youve exploded 100 times since you posted this <3 :hatsoff:

Ashli Orion

thats awesome Ashli that you take in the ass now :booty: your such a dirty slut i love it! and you lol. but im having a hard time keeping track of all your anal movies how many have you done? and what are the names of them?

Hey hun :) I have already lost track of how many anal scenes I've done!!
I have scenes for these companies:
Zero Tolerance, 3rd Degree, Evil Angel Naughty America, West Coast Productions, Belladonna Entertainment, & New Sensations

the ones that are out now are on freeones (that's how i find out LOL!) and adultdvdtalk <3

Ashli Orion

hi Ashli, greetings from mexico, congratulations not all the stars take time to be with their fans and that is good, indeed, in some pages I read that you were latin, it's true? I know you have said so many people but you're beautiful

Muchossss gracias <3 <3 <3 Me gusta hablar con mis amigos! *me ponga roja* no soy estrella jejeje...
soy de san diego, pues soy un poca mexicana ;) jeje
perro la latina en mi es porque mi abuelo es de espana.
technically im a european mix! <--- woops spanglish!
<3 me gusta mexico! vivo en los estados unidos pero la una otra pais yo fue es mexico... lo ciento que hablo espanol super gringa style!