• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashli Orion

Official Checked Star Member
:eek::eek::eek:
Few days ago my lil' cocksucking friend had had to drive 100miles away, so yesterday I decided to watch your Become A Sister By Taking This Brother scene alone. After jerking off on your cute face showed on screen (poor display) I've just felt it wasn't enough. So I've visited my fav adult dvd store and I couldn't believed my eyes when I saw All Aboard the Gangbang Train DVD!
It was definitely really hard night for my cock...
And now, you're making it again! You slut! Ashli, I'm now dreaming about the whole night with you, fucking you multiple times and countless shots on your beautiful body. Geez, never enough of you, lil' cute. You're soooo perfect cumslut.
Promise me to do more multiple cumshots scenes, pleaaaaseee! :bowdown:

Ooo that's so hot you did that! REALLY HOT!!! <3
All aboard the gangbang train was my first ever gangbang everrrr!
I had only done 2 guys at a time b4 that :-o!
I think I got the hang of gangbangs now because they are one of my favorite types of scenes to do!!! <3
OMG of course I will do multiple cumshot scenes any chance I get. My agent knows if it's something like that to book me! Problem is things are slow in the biz so directors don't have the $ to dish out on 10 diff guys for 1 scene :( If they want to pay that kind of money they either want to shoot a brand new girl or one of the top girls. In my site I promise to shoot as many gangbangs as possible... because, well, girls never have to pay to get fucked ;-)
:hatsoff:
Awwe I love you [and all the sweethearts like you who enjoy stroking their dicks to me], keep jerking off to me, it's the biggest turn on to know you stroke your cock to ???ME??? <3 <3 <3
Keep dreaming about me, I love lucid dreaming... maybe we'll really meet in our dreams :p (For real, I love lucid dreaming hehe!!)

Ashli Orion

Wow, that looks intense. Some awesome girls in that movie. You take the cake, though, Ashli. ;)

Awwe don't make me- you already did *BLUSHES* <3 You're sweet for saying that but those are some hot ass girls!! Did you know that was only my 3rd anal scene?? :o
*muah* <3 <3 <3 you're the cool writing ["Happy 18th Birthday Ashli!"] on top of the cake frosting!! ;-)

Ashli Orion

swedish girl at school looks just like her. gorgeous

ooo i can just imagine you at school getting all hard thinking about banging her on the teacher's desk.... i used to have to leave class to go masturbate because i was always so bored and there was just too much eye candy...:cool:

Ashli Orion

damn my cock explodes :rubbel:, Ashlis perfect ass :thumbsup:

omg i love your :rubbel: smiley!!! <3 it just made me realize there is a "more" button LOL!
awwe thank u for the compliment, it is my pleasure to make your cock explode :D:blowjob:

Ashli Orion

Hey everyone!!! :party:

Just dropping in to say thank you for continuing to jerk off to me!!!
:iloveyou:
For real!!! <3

Feel free to tweet me: @ashliorion
myspace me: my space dot com forward slash ashliorion
facebook me: facebook dot com forward slash ashliorion

I'm on my twitter the most if you want to chat <3
(myspace and facebook are bombarded with spammers it's so hard to reply to every one that is actually a cool person)

My website AO is a ho dot com (aoisaho.com) is almost ready to launch! Right now it's in the ghettofied testing stages...

But yah, I seriously appreciate your support and I love hearing all of your comments/suggestions/feedback!

Oh, and if you don't belong to a social network, I will always come back to freeones and reply even if it takes a while :yesyes:

Alright, I hope everyone is doing well! TTYL :glugglug:

XXXo,
Ashli :shy:

omg i love your :rubbel: smiley!!! <3 it just made me realize there is a "more" button LOL!
awwe thank u for the compliment, it is my pleasure to make your cock explode :D:blowjob:

yeah and your smiley gives me the fantasy that you give me that job for another explosion...thank youuuu :thumbsup: