• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley Dawn

Re: Ashley Dawn !!!

hi as any body got any wallpaper's of this babe she is hot :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Was adult performer not selected before? That could mean something because foxes.com is fixing to get rid of her website. On that page she also seems like she has a new look.

Was adult performer not selected before? That could mean something because foxes.com is fixing to get rid of her website. On that page she also seems like she has a new look.

Ashley was never my very favorite model or anything, but she always seemed pretty good. I don't know if Foxes even has any exclusive models anymore. Just look at how many they seem to be dropping lately. I wouldn't automatically conclude anything from that, but the stuff you brought up is a little interesting nonetheless. There is also some other circumstantial stuff that I have come across that has made me wonder. In fact I’m now starting to wonder what is going on over at the Foxes and LOS places. Some stuff just seems to be strange lately.

I wonder, how to make most money, charge $10 per gallery, or charge $25 per month? I would guess many (including myself) are not to keen on paying $10 for just one gallery.

I wonder, how to make most money, charge $10 per gallery, or charge $25 per month? I would guess many (including myself) are not to keen on paying $10 for just one gallery.

Yeah the way Foxes did run some things kind of sucked. Although to their credit they do have deals all the time if somebody was just patient enough to wait a few weeks or a month or so where they sell stuff a lot cheaper. That kind of screwed the big fans over though. The ones that want to get something as soon as it comes out. From what I heard from somebody is that Foxes was always tailored with the "super-fans" in mind where they knew there were a large portion of people that would buy the sets no matter what, and for the most part it worked for them. Most places would never be able to do that for long at that price unless their models were just ridiculously great. The thing about it though was that Foxes lucked out and their models were some of the best. I still wonder how they got the people they did over the years. Looking at some of the people they have had the past few years it was incredible, and I wonder how they will fare now that a lot of them are gone. Your right it did suck for some people and the fact they went so long without videos or the fact they made people download each picture one at a time instead of just being able to downloaded the whole set among other things kind of irritated some.

Well, if you did the VIP deal on the regular foxes.com site it wasnt bad, because you got 4 sets per month for $10.00, but the personal sites were problematic because the personal sites didnt have a VIP deal. On those you had to pay $10.00 per set, and that's not realistic. It seems to me that charging $50.00 per month to get unlimited downloads would be better both for fans and for foxes. Yes, to foxes credit they did have a lot of exculisive nude models. Erin Ellington posing nude was one of the biggest shocks to me.

As far as Ashley Dawn goes, she does have a set with Lyzette Byanco on Lyzette's new website. I dont know if it is softcore or hadcore. Ashley was already doing solo hardcore sets - but was not doing lesbian hardcore.