• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley Alexandra Dupre- Spitzer's girl! HOT

That's a hot photo actually...she is very cute. Great looking boobs, it appears..

The latest report I heard is that the initial report of her coming from an abusive home upbringing is not actually accurate at all. It appears the real story is she's a rich chick with a "wild side."

2z6cac9.jpg

WHOA!

That pic changes everything! Damn she fine.

Peace.:cool:

Actually Eliot Spitzer spent only a few hours with "Kristen" who actually charged $1,000.00 per hour according to Emperor Club VIP.

But Eliot Spitzer had some outstanding bills to pay, also the train ticket from NY to Washington, D.C. and extra for an out-of-state trip and tips. (We would never know how much he tipped "Kristen" but according to another hooker, the NY Governor is a good tipper in the up of more than a few hundred so at least $500.00 to thousands dollars tip !)

In any business, especially in high price call girl business, unless you are a VIP client, they will never send a girl from NY to Washington, D.C. and a round trip.

Don't forget Eliot Spitzer had to testify in the Congress on "taxpayer's money" on Wall street finance and so $4,300.00 is really not so much considered "Kristen" actually had to spend 24 hours or more to cater to the NY Governor.

She had to take the train in the early afternoon, arrived at the Station at Washington, D.C. and took a taxi to Mayflower Hotel and stayed for 3 hours and where did she go at 1-2 a.m. in the morning.

She probably would check in another hotel to stay overnight and then took the train back in the early morning to her NY apartment.

I beleive "Kristen" did call her boss to state Eliot Spitzer paid off the rest of the outstanding bill.

It is the most stupid thing to do to charge the bank for a inter-banking transfer of such large amount of money. You are talking a total of $80,000.00 for prostituion and may be no more than a dozen times !

Sure a very, very expensive hobby and that girl is hot but not so hot.

The overall rating according to all the internet blog and the newspapers around the nation only rated "Kristen" as a 6/10

6/10 is not worth $4,300.00 and a career of making hundreds of millions and a presidential bid and a family of love and loyality and a sitting NY Governor with hundreds of thousands dollars of retiremnt.

Look at this freakin' guy. Probably had no girls in HS, fuggin' ugly prick. He funded his deviant behavior with campaign $$$, so word is he's gonna have a Federal cell with Bubba. :wave2:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Would you like to have the commentary portions of this thread merged into the Spitzer thread, and leave this solely for Alexandra? :dunno:

I am just wondering if others, like me, are starting to think of this thread as a place for her - leaving debate and commentary in this thread.

I know the two are inseparable news items. She may not end up doing any pictorials at all.... but if she does....

Would you like to have the commentary portions of this thread merged into the Spitzer thread, and leave this solely for Alexandra? :dunno:

I am just wondering if others, like me, are starting to think of this thread as a place for her - leaving debate and commentary in this thread.

I know the two are inseparable news items. She may not end up doing any pictorials at all.... but if she does....

Wasn't aware of that thread.

Reactions: BNF
I just heard she did a girls gone wild spread a few years back. Hope that footage shows up soon!:nanner::glugglug::thefinger

I just heard on some radio interview that Joe Francis offered her near a million dollars to do a girls gone wild video after the Spitzer scandal became news.He then withdrew the offer after it was discovered that a few yrs ago when she was 18, she had already done some girls gone wild videos. Joe Francis said he remembered her very well and that she was way better looking then and that she also banged one of his cameramen.He also said they're going to put the footage of her on their website or release it again on video.

Ashley looks to be nearly a 10 based on those pics. She's got lovely breasts and a very pretty face, complete with nice eyebrows and obviously a blowjob-ready mouth/lips. There's certainly plenty there to tempt any man to cheat on his wife (if all he's after is eye Candy And a chance to fuck girl who can be described as such)....

For some reason, Joe Francis (of GirlsGoneWild "fame") strikes me as a real sleazy creep, so even if he posts her shit, it'll be a cold day in hell before I pay him to see whatever he's got...

Ashley looks to be nearly a 10 based on those pics. She's got lovely breasts and a very pretty face, complete with nice eyebrows and obviously a blowjob-ready mouth/lips. There's certainly plenty there to tempt any man to cheat on his wife (if all he's after is eye Candy And a chance to fuck girl who can be described as such)....

For some reason, Joe Francis (of GirlsGoneWild "fame") strikes me as a real sleazy creep, so even if he posts her shit, it'll be a cold day in hell before I pay him to see whatever he's got...

I actually am starting to feel kind of bad for her....She's pretty much been embarrassed on a worldwide stage. Sure, that feeling will probably go when she starts accepting all these million dollar offers going to her, but it probably really sucks to be her at the moment. Not being able to go any where without being recognized as being a "whore" and having your private life exposed.

Still, in the case of the GGW footage, it was her own fault. She signed the contracts, therefore Joe Francis has the right to show it. I don't think the guy's a creep, he's just looking to make a quick buck, and he's just doing what all businessmen do; see an opportunity to make money and seize it.

here is the article on cnn about her appearance on girls gone wild video when she was 18.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/18/dupree.girls.gone.wild.ap/index.html

Joe Francis reached out to Ashley Alexandra Dupre, now 22, with an offer of $1 million to appear in a non-nude spread for his company's new magazine, plus a chance to join the "Girls Gone Wild" tour bus, his company announced Tuesday.

But Francis said someone had a revelation at the Tuesday morning staff meeting: Did anyone think to check the archives?

They did, he said -- and there she was.

"It'll save me a million bucks," Francis said Tuesday. "It's kind of like finding a winning lottery ticket in the cushions of your couch."

He said his employees got to work on pulling the footage and planned to offer it on the Web site by Tuesday evening, with a free sampling on the front page and the rest available with a $29.95 monthly subscription.

and her video ad is already on the front page of girls gone wild
http://www.girlsgonewild.com/

I actually am starting to feel kind of bad for her....She's pretty much been embarrassed on a worldwide stage. Sure, that feeling will probably go when she starts accepting all these million dollar offers going to her, but it probably really sucks to be her at the moment. Not being able to go any where without being recognized as being a "whore" and having your private life exposed.

Still, in the case of the GGW footage, it was her own fault. She signed the contracts, therefore Joe Francis has the right to show it. I don't think the guy's a creep, he's just looking to make a quick buck, and he's just doing what all businessmen do; see an opportunity to make money and seize it.

She's Got A Very Good Atty., So He'll Be Able To Stop Joe Francis. Cause Of Her "Model Release" Being It Only Applies To When She Was 18 And Specific Shots Or Vid's She Did At That Time. Yes He Can Re-Release Her Old Set. But She's 22 Now And Would Need Another Model Release And New Photo Sets To Really Make Some $$$$$$$$, Remember Joe Francis Just Got Out Of Jail And Like The Rest Of Us Needs Some Extra $$$$$$. He's Blowing Smoke Into The Wind, That's All!! :glugglug::wave2:

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
She's nice looking but I think Spitzer's wife is hotter!

I don't think the guy's a creep, he's just looking to make a quick buck, and he's just doing what all businessmen do; see an opportunity to make money and seize it.

I don't think Joe Francis is just another businessman. From what I've read, he's a tax evader who's also willing to film underage girls. Neither is cool by me.

As for Dupre, well, she's already been offered some money from a vodka company:
http://www.adrants.com/2008/03/georgi-vodka-wants-ashley-dupres-ass.php

And here are some pics that are new to me:
http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

She looks pretty hot.

And here's that vid preview (you don't even have to go to the GGW site), which looks kinda bland to me, actually:
http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

She is hot...but like the-hottest-girl-you-see-at-the-local-mall-on-a-weekend-hot, not $5000-a-pop, wreck-your-political-career-forever hot. Spitzer had to know he'd get caught with what he was doing. Either he's really so arrogant he just got stupid, or he's got some kind of self-destructive psycho thing going on.

She is hot...but like the-hottest-girl-you-see-at-the-local-mall-on-a-weekend-hot, not $5000-a-pop, wreck-your-political-career-forever hot. Spitzer had to know he'd get caught with what he was doing. Either he's really so arrogant he just got stupid, or he's got some kind of self-destructive psycho thing going on.

Good insights. But damn she's hot! :D