• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ashley Alexandra Dupre- Spitzer's girl! HOT

I assume he paid an agency, of which she probably got 40-60%. But that is insane. She is pretty attractive. But for $70 per MINUTE! Ridiculous. Must have been extra to guarantee their silence.

The amount is all relative.The ring was obviously catering to a very wealthy group of clients.To the wealthy the amount is not much and I'm sure they hoped for that amount one of the things they were paying for was for it all be quite discrete.Maybe they should all get a refund now LOL.But back on the money, I remember hearing how Donald Trump used to drop a lot of bucks(10s and 10s of thousands) at gambling tables in a night without batting an eyelash.That's pocket change for some people like him.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
^I'd say you are right - I'd say that men pay for the women to leave afterwards as much as for the sex. :2 cents:

she hot but $4300 hot, NOT!

I agree, cute girl, but not worth the money paid at all. I myself have never paid for sex so I don't know what the normal going rates are, but $4300 is ridiculous and I don't see anyone, except maybe to have sex with a movie star (mainstream) or something being worth that kind of money.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Re: Picture of Spitzer's "Service Provider".

He could have hired her to type. That's been done before.

Yep - that excuse worked over here in our Houses of Parliament.....:D

xxaru

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
All you guys are shocked about the price. I don't know why :dunno:. The price has nothing to do with the service. These girls just want to make as much money off the client as they can. And they'll charge you a million dollars per hour if you're stupid enough to pay it.

And they'll charge you a million dollars per hour if you're stupid enough to pay it.

100% right! it is just about earning money. to set the price in dependance of clients solvency - its right behaviour for the girl, and stupid behaviour for the customer.
if you were a girl, why would you fuck for 1000 per hour, if there were some assholes who could pay 4000? the only trouble is that with their stupidity these assholes raise the average price at the market, and normal clever customers suffer from it.

Well, she got her 15 minutes of fame....Hope she makes something of it, cuz by next month she will be forgotten.

Peace.

There has to be something else going on. $4300 is an absurd price for 1 "session" with a random girl. If Spitzer and her were "regular fuck buddies" I suppose I could see the price going up...but there HAS TO be something else going on. I almost think Spitzer was a "silent" partner in "The Emperor's Club" and he was simultaneously making a dues payment or something.....

Well, she got her 15 minutes of fame....Hope she makes something of it, cuz by next month she will be forgotten.

Peace.

The FBI arrested 4 people who ran the Emporer Club VIP and the NY Southern District of Manhatten Attorney General will make "Kristen" as a witness against her own boss. It is NOT the end of the story.

She has left the upscale apartment but the case may take a year to prosecute and there may be other high profile men "Kristen" has fucked and the names of No.1-No.20, I believe New York Times reporters will go to court to request the judge who presides the case to reveal all the clients.

Penthouse already makes a generous offer for "Kristen" and there were tens of thosuands of people downloaded her songs.

She did not take down the myspace website until Thursday.

Watching her brother and her friends on NY T.V. she is not that smart.

But again I would be wrong. I do not think America is ready to have a prostitute to take part in "American Idol" or be a pop star ! :crash:

No semi-topless pix, eh? :(

here you go:

2z6cac9.jpg