• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

As promissed...A Picture of my tits

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ OK, I've fucking had it with this shit. I'm gonna start giving negative rep to people who just post on this fucking thread without reading the whole fucking thing first.

Think about this, gsb: ALL of those people have the right to vote this coming Tuesday :eek: :eek:

[size=-2]The good news is their attention spans are so short they'll never find their polling places.[/size] :D

Would some moderator PLEASE close this fucking thread? It's getting quite old seeing it revived every so often by some new fucktard who can't bother to read the whole thread to see what it's about.

FYI, Noobs!

:thefinger

Just lovely!

tits on the internet are tits on the internet, you can feel them, lick them, or play with them, so why bother wasting time arguing if they belong to the person posting them, just sit back and enjoy the "free" boobs/body

OK, that's it! I'm gonna make it a fucking personal crusade to get this fucking thread closed! I thought the fucking thing had finally faded into oblivion, but I was apparently wrong.

Let me spell it out nice and clear. If you post shit praising the original poster's 'tits' on this thread without reading through the whole fucking thing first, you will see red rep from me.

Am I making myself clear, or do I have to rephrase that? :crash:

OK, that's it! I'm gonna make it a fucking personal crusade to get this fucking thread closed! I thought the fucking thing had finally faded into oblivion, but I was apparently wrong.

Let me spell it out nice and clear. If you post shit praising the original poster's 'tits' on this thread without reading through the whole fucking thing first, you will see red rep from me.

:D
2rpy5ic.gif

(the sync doesnt really match up, but I thought it was funny)

Dear Noobs, FYI per gunslingingbird:

i was meaning to post this earlier but i was having problems with my comp, also for all of those who pm'd me or added me to msn please pm me with your emails and i will add you again.

Anyways, hope you enjoy these pics and i will be putting more up soon. And my offer of sending more pics to men who are willing to print my pics, cum on them, and then send me a picture of my pic with your cum on it is still up.

http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1731480403ur7.jpg

enjoy boys, and girls.:d

^^^ Original post!!! ^^^

ladies and gentleman,i point your attention to this link,pictures 2,3 and 4.

http://crazyassgalleries.com/mature/milf1/gallery_959414/

^^^ Busted & Owned. . . RIP housewife! ^^^

:crash:

Hot tits Babe!

....... Hahaha GSB! :rofl:

I dont get it how newbies can find this thread??? Isn't it a proven scientific law that newbies physically can not use the search button?

Settle......the fuck......down.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Dear newbies (and I use this term with all the respect needed),

yes, those are some nice titties! BUT the member that started this thread is NOT the "owner" of those boobeys! It was just a troll who never came back after he got busted!

Okay now before the flaming gets out of hand and since there is no need to further respond to this thread...

CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.