• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

As promissed...A Picture of my tits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read the whole thread and regardless of the deceit it was still a nice pair.
That was one helluva spot LG are you sure your middle name is not Sherlock.

I think this is one of my favorite threads actually. It's like a lobster pot. I like to come back every now and then and see how many noobs get caught in the trap...

I am fairly new here and at first I thought, damn thats mighty generous of this fine lady with the beautiful bossum. Then I read on and see its all a lie. :cry:

Still a good thread regardless if you want a good chuckle.

Would some moderator PLEASE close this fucking thread? It's getting quite old seeing it revived every so often by some new fucktard who can't bother to read the whole thread to see what it's about.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Would some moderator PLEASE close this fucking thread? It's getting quite old seeing it revived every so often by some new fucktard who can't bother to read the whole thread to see what it's about.

bump

I found photos and video of this gal on the 8 or 9th page at amatuers gone wild and tracked down some more of the photo set at newbies nudes. I thought this was a legit model but in fact this chick is posted on other sites. I'm just trying to find the complete set and any other videos cause she is mad hot. The video I did download of from the A.G.W site is mad choice. Here is another pic of this chick as well LOL to those folks that can't read its a big issue in america these days

wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?62712[/ATTACH]

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I'm new to this site, but after LMFAO,

I think i have a short video of her getting a facial, if it is the one I'm thinking about. All I have to do now is search the the gajillians of cd's I have in no cataloged order.

Anyway it is definately not an original although they are quite nice. I'm pretty sure she has quite a face to go along with the mamories!:glugglug:

kukunest

^ OK, I've fucking had it with this shit. I'm gonna start giving negative rep to people who just post on this fucking thread without reading the whole fucking thing first. :crash: :cussing: :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.