• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Ariel,I have a question for you:have you ever think to do some anal set? :) I mean...A set with dildo or finger in your ass or a video with anal masturbation... :)

She's been active how many years, and has only -just- shown very very very very very tame blowjob tease pics that don't actually show anything, with a promise of maybe the rest later this month (but with the acting thing she's talking about on her members blog, I can see the bj stuff being nixed real quick). And you expect anal from her? Dude, even I know there's no chance of that happening this side of world war 3, and I love hardcore as much as the next guy! :)

Well,I just propose an idea... :D

Asking for the impossible often leads to disappointment, didn't you learn anything as a kid when asking for real Star Wars spaceships from Santa when visiting the Mall? (Or was it just me who never got his life sized Death Star back in '79?). ;)

Ask for the rest of the bj pics, we have a small chance at those. :D

Well...The hope is the last to die... :D

However for now i wait with anxiety the new photos (and even some videos :D) of the blowjob set... :bowdown: :D

Oh WOW! You have always been one of my favorites... but now a blowjob... DAMN! I am in heaven!

Patrick_S

persona non grata
The kitchen pics are awesome - getting away from the too-glossy stuff that I thought took away a lot of the heat from Ariel. I hope it represents a trend for the future.