• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
A

ArielRebel

The kitchen pics are awesome - getting away from the too-glossy stuff that I thought took away a lot of the heat from Ariel. I hope it represents a trend for the future.

FOR SURE! there will be more pics like that :)

A

ArielRebel

Ok so after answering some of the questions I saw on here since the last time I posted :) Here's a bunch of links with explanations that you guys might enjoy to look at :) But first, thank you so much for all your votes for the Miss Freeones contest :) You guys are super sweet and I would have never thought have such good ranking in the categories :)

Life have been going so fast these past weeks it's pretty intense... I don't know how many of you who actually take the time to read my free blog but if you don't, one of the cool news about what's going on in the rebel word is that I'm going to have my own tv show on VanessaTv! The show will be also available on my official website for my sweet members :) I'll post more information about this tv gig as soon as I can on my free blog :) Stay tuned :)

I've done a couple of cool mainstream appearances for the one of you who are curious... (the features are in French but I'm sure you will still find them entertaining)

My segment on Dakodak.tv

Behind the scene of my segment on Dakodak.tv

LIVE show with Dakodak.tv

Funny Candids from my segment on Bombe.tv

Segment on Bombe.tv

Interview for Le Triathlon du Français TéléQuébec

Now here's some links of me and Mandy shooting for VanessaTv. The show is call MusiX and the concept is basically some hot girl stripping down on the music of some good Montreal's DJ's.

My behind the scene for MusiX (pics)

Mandy's small video sample of her MusiX shooting

Another cool thing, I'm in the nominees for the AVN Awards this year in the Web Babe of the year!! I don't know if I will be able to win that race because of all the AMAZING girls in the same category but just the fact that I'm in the nominees, it's already an immense honor :)

PS: The updates on my website are a bit late (I know) but not stopped so no worries, I'll soon have a TON of new videos and photos to come post :) I just been so busy that I didn't had the time to prepare anything... for the moment I'm inviting you to visit these categories of my free blog where you will be able to find some cool photos!

Tease of the Day

Sunday Tease

Candids

Free Pics Galleries

and so much more @ www.arielrebelunplugged.com :)
....do you tweet? I do! FOLLOW ME @ARIELREBEL

I'm super short, 5'1'' 1/2 :p

Ariel...Thanks SOOO much for the answer! *_*

And also for the new photos and videos... :)

However i continue to hope that one day you come here in italy...Meet you became the biggest dream of my life... :o :)

And expecially i continue to say that you are the SEXIEST girl of the world... :bowdown:

Ariel,i have another question for you...I hope that you read it and answer... :)

It's a long time that i have a curiosity...Are you anal vergin?Have you ever masturbate in your ass? :)

I love ALL her sets! :bowdown:

And i love her big pussy lips...I prefer a big lips like hers in a pussy... :drool2: :bowdown: