• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
That's an awesome pic!!!!!!!!!!:bowdown:

But is that all there is?? The thumbs are only thumbs...:(

I just see one pix, no more samples....I am clueless?

Regardless, it's a great pic or smokin' Aria!:Flame: :Flame: :Flame:

:mad: Grrr !!! :mad: We need to grab these Blue fantasies pics somewhere, which is quite difficult... Sometimes, Allmighty Zeus releases some.

BigNikkiFan said:
Warning Break out the tissues.....................

Sample Vid: Aria Virtual Lap Dance ! ! !

She just gets better and better, hotter and hotter, sexier and sexier !!:Flame: :Flame: :Flame:

Download it while you still can!

!! Thanks to sterlingmemory for pointing out the Nikki Nova vid, which led me to this Aria vid !!

LMAO!!! The way she said "You know to use those big weapons" OMG. :D :D

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Nice link....

-- but add stuff like that to an exisiting Aria thread... it makes it easier to find in the future.... all of Aria's stuff in just a few threads instead of in 20 or more! ---:hatsoff:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Fuckin' GREAT link, LoneStar, old friend...:bowdown:

A brunette and blond fantasy shoot if there ever was one...:D :hatsoff:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
LoverInUrDreams said:

New to me too.... Great link!:hatsoff:

Does Aria still work in the industry? Only facts please.... Like has she appeared at any conventions or anything recently?

Although there are new links slowly appearing, there is really no reason to believe that they were shot last week....not reason to belive that there weren't except for the slow introduction of new stuff.......:confused: :)

Yes, Aria is still very active in the business. She's constantly shooting and updates her site about 5 times per week. She's also very active in the convention circuit. Check out her site at ariagiovanni.com and you can find out where she's appearing. Hope this helps.

BTW - The last photo's mentioned are about a year old from mystique.