• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Aria Giovanni

After seeing the perfect Aria, how can I ever look at thin girls again? I mean, c'mon, this is hot- bigger tights, bouncy butt, round soft tummy and these awesome big boobs..... She is the definition of a teasing feminine woman !!!

^ Amen to that bro,

Aria is still a stunner. If we look at these older pics from her past, she was still young woman.
My personal opinion is the same as above.

Not all pr0n stars or nude models should be so skinny and malnourished looking. Some of the othe women have terrible boob job done and no body to back that rack up.

Aria has it all!

Cheers

Re: aria giovanni

I am also a huge reat Aria Fan have all her material from beginnen till now
i mean ALL
But she has NOT all your wrote
NO HARDCORE
All is ver soft and by lesbian action 200% FAKE
But she is a great girl
but for thé last year nothing more, not really much
she is almost retired and busy with her study
Her Glory days are gone.
The best and hottest i love thé most is her self fitsting movie for bubblegirls,
thats thé nearest to a little bit of hardcorer with real cumming
The rest is very soft material what you can put for people under thé age of 12 so soft
Allways was hope that she was going over to thé real thing like her girlfriend jelena jenssen
or thé topmodel Gianna Michaels, with real hot Hardcore.
But thats staying for a dream and never come true

Re: aria giovanni

I am also a huge reat Aria Fan have all her material from beginnen till now
i mean ALL
But she has NOT all your wrote
NO HARDCORE
All is ver soft and by lesbian action 200% FAKE
But she is a great girl
but for thé last year nothing more, not really much
she is almost retired and busy with her study
Her Glory days are gone.
The best and hottest i love thé most is her self fitsting movie for bubblegirls,
thats thé nearest to a little bit of hardcorer with real cumming
The rest is very soft material what you can put for people under thé age of 12 so soft
Allways was hope that she was going over to thé real thing like her girlfriend jelena jenssen
or thé topmodel Gianna Michaels, with real hot Hardcore.
But thats staying for a dream and never come true

Please... don`t compare Aria with Jelena Jensen or Gianna Michaels. They are hot girls no doubt, but are nowhere close to Aria in my opinion. Did you ever think of, that Aria going hardcore might turn up to be a disappointment? She doesn`t need to do it because she earned her star already, neither I believe she would be comfortable doing hardcore, it`s just not her and it could result in a bad performance, Aria is very well aware of how her content is displayed on internet, and that needs to be perfect. Without mistakes since her Bubblegirls DVD, she learned the hard way. Aria isn`t going to get horny and fuck a bunch of guys for fun and have it broadcasted, perfectly understandable for me. Also, Aria having real sex on camera might drop her popularity and respect by some of her loyal fans, members of her site, who have a certain fantasy around her without some guy taking advantage of her body. If she would ever do hardcore I would be one of the guys lining up for the release, don`t get me wrong. I collect everything I can. I just think her work and the amazing amount of content is more than anyone will ever get from any other current or future model as gorgeous as her. The dream already came true.

Jus my 2 cents.

You are right Aria was a topmodel in her kind of genre / Very soft modelling
Her star was rising for years
But since 2 years it's over.
Not really much new interesting stuff anymore
Sometimes a few amatuer pics
Not the money worth anymore to make and take an account to her website
98% is old stuff and monthly there are coming not many interesting updates
She is now more busy with her study to arrange a completely other way of living and making money
Nice th have te memory of her in all her old contents, but not really interesting in het future to expect more new contents