• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are You Telling Me That Mandy Flores Is Not Hot Enough To Go Through Next Round?

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I can appreciate what you are saying and trying to do here. But my votes have been spoken for before this round even began.
I wanted to be able to continue to vote for Harley Spencer for Best newcomer like I did in the first round, but I just don't have the votes.
Its not a slant against Mandy anymore than when I had to give up voting for Harley. I like both of their enthusiasm and the pictures they have posted all over the forum.

But I'm voting for 2 ladies that I have known since last year's contest, and have conversed with them almost everyday since then.
They have earned my votes. Not by pictures or anything else. But by simply being nice and friendly to me.

Do you think I should turn my back on all of that to vote for someone I don't know?
I definitely don't :) I think Sabrina was going for the guys (and gals) who maybe were either not voting, or were just randomly finding someone they like but no particular allegiance or attatchment to a model. I think your commitment to those who have been connecting with you is a very attractive trait, and I did notice your kind words about me in at least 1 thread, thank you :)