• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you going to watch the world cup soccer?

Will you watch it?

• Yes ofcourse

Votes: 44 58.7%
  • No thanks I hate soccer

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Not sure yet, maybe some games

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Whats soccer?

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
Ronaldo hasn't been the same player since. Yes he had a good tournament in 2002. However he has been poor most years for Madrid and is constantly getting injured and not being fit.

The professionals should give Rooney the cold hard facts so he can make an informed decision on what to do. Man United don't seem to be pressuring the lad, they have just stated all along they din't think he will be fit. However Sven seems to be putting pressure on Rooney to play. Sven is probably the last person who should be consulted as he is away after the World Cup so he will naturally be the least concerned about the long term well being of the player.

If Rooney is fully fit, I am glad he will play. Just like I want to see all of the World's top players fit and playing well. Which is why I hope Ballack will be fully fit by the start of the tournament as well as the 5 Dutch players who picked up knock, especially Van der Vaart and Sneijder. Great to see England in Berlin that is where we disagree. I hope and think England will get to the quarter finals, where the will be eliminated by eventual winners Holland.

However will take great pleasure in laughing if T&T do to you's what Costa Rica did to Scotland in 1990. I still get slagged for it today by my English friends.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Will I be watching the World Cup?

Is the Pope Catholic? Do bears shit in the woods? :D

All together now:

Were playing for england {in-ger-land}

om3ga said:
Will I be watching the World Cup?

Is the Pope Catholic? Do bears shit in the woods? :D

All together now:

Were playing for england {in-ger-land}

No I think the one we'd really like to be singing in July is "it's coming home, it's coming home, the world cup's coming home" :D

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
poggy1 said:
No I think the one we'd really like to be singing in July is "it's coming home, it's coming home, the world cup's coming home" :D

Don't want to tempt fate (yet)........:1orglaugh

yes, i watched both the Germany/Costa Rica and Poland/Ecuador games today.... and who will i be supporting?

ENG-GER-LAND!!!!!!