• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you fat and ugly?

MrsWalker

Banned
When you look in the mirror in the morning, do you ask yourself, "Why don't you lose twenty or thirty pounds?"

The mirror replies to you, "Yes, you are definitely fat and ugly. Is there anything else that you would like to talk about?"

I have a beer belly but I sure am damn handsome, so I would have to say No :nono:
But I think you are OP :yesyes:

Me? I'm phat and smugly.

Signed,

Smeggy

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I look at myself in the mirror and say I need to put on a pound each day because I am too damn skinny.

When you look in the mirror in the morning, do you ask yourself, "Why don't you lose twenty or thirty pounds?"

The mirror replies to you, "Yes, you are definitely fat and ugly. Is there anything else that you would like to talk about?"

Are you? Post a picture of yourself next to said mirror.

While I already mentioned that you start the worst fucking threads and suggested that you cover yourself in honey and lay in bear country, I can see that my advice was not heeded. Let me restate my thoughts in the hopes that they will be more clear.

This thread, like all the other threads you start, smells like Paris Hilton's underpants after being worn by her for three days. No one likes that smell.

I was walking in a store today and two young hotties almost bumped into my cart we all laughed and smiled, as I walked away one whistled at me and I overheard them saying, "He's Hot!" LOL I was like you should see me naked :D