• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you a vegetarian?

Are you a vegan?

• Yes

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 89.9%

• Total voters
I am not a vegetarian, but i do go through phases where I don't eat meat for a few months or so. Did it once to support my mom's transition to vegetarianism and I've done it a few times just for the heck of it.

Neither a vegan or a vegetarian.
Once I tried it for two weeks,but it will never happen again.
The things you do for a girl....:dunno:

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Not this guy, although I try to reduce my intake of red meat.
I love hunting too much to be a vegan, got the fridge stocked with wild game from last season. :)

nope. but truth be told if it wasnt so hard to get all the nutrients that you get from meat from veggies then id prolly switch over....

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Why would I want to eat like a rabbit?

Anyway, real men eat meat. :tongue:

Isn't 'vegetarian' an old Cherokee word for 'bad hunter'? :dunno:

It took me a while but then I realized that the fact that no animal deserves to die to feed my fat face. Yeah meat was good but I felt bad putting a dead animals carcass in me. I'm still healthy (more) and have more energy now and I feel better about myself. Saying it's gay or unmanly is immature and stupid because I don't put big sausages in my mouth anymore and if eating meat is manly than call me a pussy because I'm secure with my self and being rough and tough just covers the lack of confidence. Also I think it's kinda fucked up that just because it tastes good or it helps your muscles, you can't just enjoy healthy food and work out more. There is a reason why America is the fatest country and it's not from eating healthy fruits and vegies.

While I love my lima beans and corn, I can't survive without pizza with pepperoni and either pork or Italian sausage, hamburgers, fish, and chicken.

No.

As Dennis Leary would say:

"Eggplant tastes like eggplant .... but meat tastes like murder and murder tastes pretty goddamn good"

:)

Does eating pussy count? LOL! ;) :D

I AM largely vegetarian, to answer the question. I just honestly don't eat that much meat. It's not by choice, particularly, but when I was in 10th grade I was vegetarian for about a year. I never noticed any particular benefits to it (vegetarian diet), so I stopped when I started weight training. As to why I don't eat much meat today, well, I eat lots of soups, salads, and pasta without meat in the sauces... I LOVE the taste of meat, when properly cooked in a nice dish or even just a steak, chicken wing, a ham, or a hamburger, etc., but I just don't eat that much of that stuff.

One exception: veal. I don't condone how veal cows are "raised" and treated. I refuse to it veal on principle. It's not because they're baby cows. It's that NO animal should be refused the ability to move like that (I even have problems with how some chicken farms are run....those chickens are STUFFED into the cages). I've had veal, and it was tasty, but I only ate it once and that was before I learned about what veal was and how the animals are treated. :(

To each his/her own, though. Whatever works for you and whatever makes you feel conscionably good and/or physically healthy. :hatsoff:

The animals raised to produce commercial meat are abused, tortured and kept in inhumane living conditions. I've seen chicken farms, cattle farms...and I imagine pig farms are the same. Disgusting treatment, not to mention the fact that they pump the animals so full of hormones to make it age faster so they can kill it faster...breaks my heart.

That being said there ARE options to only eat animals brought up in a great living environment. Eating organic or free range meat that is certified free range ensures that your cows/pigs/chickens were raised on a farm, where they weren't constrained into tiny pens or cages and weren't beaten around or hurt in any way. No hormones/preservatives or fillers either. You can't always believe what you read though, so your best bet is to actually visit the farms that produce such products and take a tour - most will be proud to show off their gorgeous animals and be proud that they care for them.

I was vegetarian for three yrs but got sick...went back on meat. I had no idea (back then) that there was such a thing as free range meat. Then again, I was from a small town that didn't carry such product. But now I buy directly from the farm for cheaper than it would be in the store and when I fire up the grill, I can rest assured that the animal enjoyed its life, and didn't die simply to fill my belly. It had a good, happy life. :)

The animals raised to produce commercial meat are abused, tortured and kept in inhumane living conditions. I've seen chicken farms, cattle farms...and I imagine pig farms are the same. Disgusting treatment, not to mention the fact that they pump the animals so full of hormones to make it age faster so they can kill it faster...breaks my heart.

That being said there ARE options to only eat animals brought up in a great living environment. Eating organic or free range meat that is certified free range ensures that your cows/pigs/chickens were raised on a farm, where they weren't constrained into tiny pens or cages and weren't beaten around or hurt in any way. No hormones/preservatives or fillers either. You can't always believe what you read though, so your best bet is to actually visit the farms that produce such products and take a tour - most will be proud to show off their gorgeous animals and be proud that they care for them.

I was vegetarian for three yrs but got sick...went back on meat. I had no idea (back then) that there was such a thing as free range meat. Then again, I was from a small town that didn't carry such product. But now I buy directly from the farm for cheaper than it would be in the store and when I fire up the grill, I can rest assured that the animal enjoyed its life, and didn't die simply to fill my belly. It had a good, happy life. :)

... But it did die just to fill your belly... Regardless of how good it's life was before the day it was hung up by a hook through its leg and had its throat slit...

I never understand people who are post vegetarians... "I was vegetarian for a while but got sick, etc, etc..."
A vegetarian diet is super healthy. So how can you get sick from it? I think thats just an easy way to say "I didn't have the will power".

With the right balance of vitamins and minerals a healthy diet is a healthy diet... Its not like meat contains every single essential vitamin, mineral, etc to make you into some super healthy person, quite the opposite actually.

Becoming a vegan has been the best thing I have ever done in my life. I just wish there wasn't some ingrained hatred for vegetarians and vegans. I dont know why (well I have my theories) but this topic gets loads of meat eaters really worked up and angry.

not so much myself...i might think about it if i made money cuz being a vegetarian (or a vegan) is expensive

Are you serious?!!

Vegetables are way cheaper than meat... Well here in Australia they are anyways...

I save loads of money by my choice of diet.