• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are you a vegetarian?

Are you a vegan?

• Yes

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 89.9%

• Total voters
Surely not! I'm carnivore!

A salad is not food. It's what food eats.

Good one! :1orglaugh

A friend came to one of my parties once and when I offered him a snack he told me: "I'm a vegetarian! I don't eat meat. It's cruel to animals."

I answered: "You're wearing a leather belt and you have on leather shoes!"

He then started to get an attitude so I kicked his ass out of my house. Never saw him again.

I don't care if people are vegetarians or not. But if you are then please be a real one. Stop faking it people.

To all real vegetarians :hatsoff:
I couldn't do it. Love meat too much.

It is just the thought of how animals are slaughtered has really put me off ever eating meat again.

Creamy broccoli is very desirable but... how can you be offended by meat, when any animal tears it's prey apart to fucking SHREDS to feast upon the edible parts? Sure humans breed animals to do this for our own sustenance, but do you not believe animals would do the same had they the chance? Do you not believe a polar bear would freeze and butcher 12 humans for sustenance had they the chance? :dunno:

Wainkerr99

Closed Account
^^ I did think of that. I deleted some more words about how animals are slaughtered as a result. :hatsoff:

Predators do kill their prey, but quickly. One bite to the neck. It is something they teach their young.

Thing is, I saw vids of how cows are hung up alive on a conveyor belt. They should just be killed quickly. Also terrible treatment of pigs. As for hens, it is enough to, well, I am only going to eat chicken meat if I really have to.

Thing is, while studying I am not exactly rolling in cash right now, so sometimes I have to take what I can afford.

I am not crazy about the idea of eating meat. Maybe if I knew there were reared better. Calves snatched away from their mothers. Hens cooped up in terrible conditions.

I don't know if you have seen this. As I say, a buddy on another forum says not all animal farms treat their livestock like this:

http://www.chooseveg.com/animal-cruelty.asp

yeah, that is what I don't get. Even if you eat meat, I can't understand why anyone would be opposed to treating animals in a humane manner? how fucked up are you that you like torturing animals or just don't care.

I don't believe that people don't care, I think that they just don't know, or they don't think that they can make a difference. You can refuse to buy products from companies that mistreat their animals and tell other people to do the same.

It's not always easy to tell and a lot of times you can't know for sure, but you can at least make the effort and look at the package of food you are buying. You should be doing that anyway, you are about to put something in your body and you don't even know anything about it? You can always go out on a limb and tell the company that you don't like the way that their animals are treated. they may not listen to you, but if enough people did, then they would, and that is why there are companies that do treat them humanely- because it makes business sense for them to do so.

Also, here's an update about my friend I mentioned earlier. That weak, puny little wimp vegetarian is now in the United States Marine Corp.

So if you are hating on vegetarians, it means that you don't support our troops! :tongue:

For some reason, this topic reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry is on a date and orders a salad, and then he gets embarrassed about it and feels that he has to eat meat in front of the woman to prove he's a man or something.

A question to all you vegetarians/vegans out there, do people sometimes try to make you feel like you feel bad about not eating meat?

I remember my ex-gf used to kind of make fun of me for ordering salads. I'm not a vegetarian myself, BTW, but I do actually enjoy a good salad from time to time.

Actually, I eat salads all the time. As well as fruits and vegetables, nuts and grains. It's just not a real meal to me without some animal flesh. Beef, pork, fish, fowl and venison, it's all on the menu. I even eat squirrel and rabbit.

A question to all you vegetarians/vegans out there, do people sometimes try to make you feel like you feel bad about not eating meat?

If we're having a discussion on the subject, then I will say what I think and usually not resort to getting pissed off about it. But the rest of the time, I go out to eat all the time with people that are omnivores and I don't say shit about it.

I definitely get a lot more criticism then I dish out.

I think that people are just insecure and when they see someone that does something that is the opposite of them they take it as an offense and a judgment against them.

When I used to drink and use drugs I had a friend that was straight-edge and I used to always think that she was giving me shit for it whenever she would talk about how she was, but in reality she never said anything bad to me about it and she stuck by me for a long time as my friend despite- until eventually my intolerance drove her away. After I got sober and my perspective changed, I looked back on it and saw how wrong that I was.

I'm a strict vagitarian. :yesyes: