• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Are Sir_Fartsalot's questions as irritating as a kick in the nuts?

Are Sir_Fartsalot's questions as irritating as a kick in the nuts?

• Yes

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Jello Pudding Pops

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I have an itchy ass

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • This thread smells like teen spirit

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • STDiva once pooped on my sister.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Mayhem

Banned
I was thinking about posting a poll asking which is more irritating: The threads some people post, or the responses some people insist on posting to the threads people post.

And then I started thinking about Natalia Spice and the rest of you douche-nozzles became suddenly irrelevant.

I thought of posting an inflammatory response in which I told you all how worthless you all really are, and how pathetic your puny lives are, but then I thought of Mayhem and I had to go beat off. I totally sodomized my hand thinking about him. :)

DR. B

Closed Account
A woman at my job caught me scratching my nuts. I then extended my hand towards her and asked if she wanted to smell my fingers. She did, and so I asked her out. She is now sleeping in my bed after I gave her pussy a good pounding. I thought it be something you folks would like to know. Plus, I hear thunder outside....

tumblr_lf4p2rSs7V1qzreaxo1_500.gif

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6793355, member: 114093"]Surprised Roald didn't come up with that one.

Why? because he does a lot of drugs?

Mayhem

Banned
I thought of posting an inflammatory response in which I told you all how worthless you all really are, and how pathetic your puny lives are, but then I thought of Mayhem and I had to go beat off. I totally sodomized my hand thinking about him. :)

:lovecoupl

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
They aren't even in an order. They're just mottled all over the right half of the controller! They aren't even the same size and shape!

thats so you can feel them. works fine for me. a and b are there.. l and r and standards. they cleaned up the c buttons and y and x are up and to the right.

im playing nes with it right now. but, i still say the snes controller is king of them all.

btw, we arent going to get anywhere with this..

thats so you can feel them. works fine for me. a and b are there.. l and r and standards. they cleaned up the c buttons and y and x are up and to the right.

im playing nes with it right now. but, i still say the snes controller is king of them all.

btw, we arent going to get anywhere with this..
true, but there's nothing else going on in this dump anymore