• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

AOC to GOP senators : Go ahead, make my day !

georges

Staff member
AOC Whines That People Are Dying From ‘Pre-Existing’ Racism And Inequality Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/aoc...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

AOC Hit By Left-Wing Paper For Voting Against Trump Bill
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/aoc...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

AOC Says ‘We Lost Over One 9/11’s Worth of People’ Because Of Lack of Federal Action On COVID-19

AOC Deletes Tweet Celebrating Oil Crash: ‘Absolutely Love to See It’

AOC Challenger Slams Her For Vote Against Stimulus Bill: ‘How Out Of Touch Can You Be?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
The NYC communities really need to super expedite hiring all those Social Workers, Sociologists, Psychologists, Counselors, Rec Center Coaches, Hypnotists, Amateur Aspiring Magicians, Etc. to clean up NYC.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
AOC Says Spike In NYC Crime Might Be Because People Are Jobless And Are ‘Scared To Pay Their Rent’

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez Partially Blames New York City Crime Spike On People Needing ‘To Shoplift Some Bread Or Go Hungry’
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push
Ahhhhh, I see. So just like during the riots there was the NEED to burn down businesses, loot and destroy ... there is now the NEED to shoplift.

Alrighty then. As long as there is a need. The constitution and the law grant a license whenever there is a need. So everything is cool now. (y) (y)

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
AOC Says Spike In NYC Crime Might Be Because People Are Jobless And Are ‘Scared To Pay Their Rent’

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez Partially Blames New York City Crime Spike On People Needing ‘To Shoplift Some Bread Or Go Hungry’
https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push
Please help me out, I seriously don't understand this comment: “Maybe this has to do with the fact that people aren’t paying their rent and are scared to pay their rent ... So they go out and they need to feed their child and they don’t have money so … they feel like they either need to shoplift some bread or go hungry.”

Here's what I see: If someone is 'afraid to pay the rent' they have the cash, but are holding onto it. If they're holding onto their cash, why do they have to choose between 'bread or hung[er]'? Just take the rent payment which isn't made and buy some food. Problem solved until the next rent becomes due.

At least I understand (and disagree with) this gem: “a world where we defund the police … looks like a suburb.” She seems to imply a police presence causes crime. The more logical implication is the lower incidence of crime in the suburbs causes the reduced law enforcement presence.

georges

Staff member
Please help me out, I seriously don't understand this comment: “Maybe this has to do with the fact that people aren’t paying their rent and are scared to pay their rent ... So they go out and they need to feed their child and they don’t have money so … they feel like they either need to shoplift some bread or go hungry.”

Here's what I see: If someone is 'afraid to pay the rent' they have the cash, but are holding onto it. If they're holding onto their cash, why do they have to choose between 'bread or hung[er]'? Just take the rent payment which isn't made and buy some food. Problem solved until the next rent becomes due.

At least I understand (and disagree with) this gem: “a world where we defund the police … looks like a suburb.” She seems to imply a police presence causes crime. The more logical implication is the lower incidence of crime in the suburbs causes the reduced law enforcement presence.
What do you expect from la Commie Cortez? Do you expect someone who was a bartender with zero education and absolutely no clue of how economics work, to know how things in real life and businesses work? Same with law enforcement, has she even bother to study crimes related to gangs, BLM or antifa? No, it is beyond her basic understanding level of the judiciary law and constitution and beyond her cognitive skills.

gmase

What do you expect from la Commie Cortez? Do you expect someone who was a bartender with zero education and absolutely no clue of how economics work, to know how things in real life and businesses work? Same with law enforcement, has she even bother to study crimes related to gangs, BLM or antifa? No, it is beyond her basic understanding level of the judiciary law and constitution and beyond her cognitive skills.
My expectations are non-existent from her. Like I said, I understand (but do not accept) her point on the police. The other is lunacy - which probably answers my original question. Making sense of the nonsensical is illogical.

georges

Staff member
My expectations are non-existent from her. Like I said, I understand (but do not accept) her point on the police. The other is lunacy - which probably answers my original question. Making sense of the nonsensical is illogical.
I agree with you wholeheartedly.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
When you get a machete and cut some of the excess horseshit out, no matter how you try to spin it ... it just comes out as she's condoning shoplifting, theft, lawbreaking --- because of the justification that as long as there is a NEED. So with the Covid-19 pandemic running rampant, she obviously sees nothing wrong with anyone shoplifting ---to care for their families.

And with AOCunt thinking that a $1 Billion CUT from the NYPD is not nearly enough, just think what ALL ELSE she'll think will be justified as per NEED once crime goes up even higher than it already has once the public security deficiency REALLY takes effect once the new NYPD Lite is really in place.

gmase

When you get a machete and cut some of the excess horseshit out, no matter how you try to spin it ... it just comes out as she's condoning shoplifting, theft, lawbreaking --- because of the justification that as long as there is a NEED. So with the Covid-19 pandemic running rampant, she obviously sees nothing wrong with anyone shoplifting ---to care for their families.

And with AOCunt thinking that a $1 Billion CUT from the NYPD is not nearly enough, just think what ALL ELSE she'll think will be justified as per NEED once crime goes up even higher than it already has once the public security deficiency REALLY takes effect once the new NYPD Lite is really in place.
I get all of that and generally agree with the substance of your comment. The semantics of AOC's comment ('scared to pay their rent') still puzzles me. If I get too scared to pay my mortgage, can I go steal a few bottles Hendricks to ease the pain?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
I guess with the "scared to pay their rent" she means that they have only ONE option ... an either / or, but not both. So it's either pay their rent ... or eat, but not both.

Reminds me of this incident regarding a woman that I know. Back in Valentine's Day, she bought various Victoria Secret goodies so that her High School Freshman son could give to his girlfriend. Then when her Elementary School daughter asked what about her ... what was SHE getting for Valentine's Day, the bitch of a mother told her daughter, "We can't. Remember, we have to pay rent." Oh REALLY?

Anyway, my take is that AOCunt is saying that the shoplifters (her constituents) only have the option of either pay rent and starve to death ... or not pay the rent --- shoplift and get to eat and have some money left over. So they go with not pay the rent and shoplift.

gmase

I guess with the "scared to pay their rent" she means that they have only ONE option ... an either / or, but not both. So it's either pay their rent ... or eat, but not both.

Reminds me of this incident regarding a woman that I know. Back in Valentine's Day, she bought various Victoria Secret goodies so that her High School Freshman son could give to his girlfriend. Then when her Elementary School daughter asked what about her ... what was SHE getting for Valentine's Day, the bitch of a mother told her daughter, "We can't. Remember, we have to pay rent." Oh REALLY?

Anyway, my take is that AOCunt is saying that the shoplifters (her constituents) only have the option of either pay rent and starve to death ... or not pay the rent --- shoplift and get to eat and have some money left over. So they go with not pay the rent and shoplift.
That story is too rich - and very :(

gmase

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Mike Huckabee Shuts Down AOC For Her ‘Astonishing’ Take On Soaring NYC Crime Rate
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/mik...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
If she’s really interested in it, why did she kill thousands of jobs that could have helped people in her community when Amazon wanted to come? Or why doesn’t she open a soup kitchen?”
Ooooooo! Someone get a spatula and take her off the BBQ grill. She's got some serious grill marks now. She's beyond well done. :ROFLMAO: 😁